360, PS3, Wii... who wins?

My newer comparison

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.

Do you agree with this post?

Yes
43%
For the most part
43%
No
14%

Total votes: 7

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, it'll be a while. HD DVD has to show its dominance over Blue Ray, to begin with... but that won't take long... :anxious:
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

ek wrote:It took a while for DVD to overtake VHS though...close to three years..and since there is two new formats expect it to take a little while longer. :P
Blue ray is already dead. :P
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I heard that Sony integrated Blu-Ray capabilities into the PS3 to push their format. I guess we'll see if that was a wise investment move or not. ;)
Xiao wrote:The Online Service
360: Xbox live has demos, included mics, cameras, videos, skins, maps and arcade games.
PS3: Basically a free ripoff of Xbox live.
Wii: Nasty, nasty online.
Don't you think that, within time, Nintendo will allow for Wii online play (similar to the DS)? I mean, they still are pretty new at this stuff.
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

It is already available for online play...games just need to integrate it...but of course you cant factor out the awesome virtual console store.