Tis a Trilogy Mateys!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

*cough*

Well, it's a good thing I watched it uh....15 times before they took it down... :anxious:

That's what I was thinking as well, Catspaw. Also- it think it's funny how it's like..the second scene in the trailer and he says "Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" - nobody says anything thing, and then the monkey raises his hand. :lol:

Well, I don't watch Dancing with the Stars- but, the trailer will be online pretty much right afterward. *I even have a little countdown on my Xanga!* O:)
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Archer No Man »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:The trailer is coming out in English tomorrow- but if you can sit through listening to it in Russian......

YouTube Link to Russian Trailer

I won't even attempt to post my joy and excitement. :anxious:

(yes, and I know some people don't like Pirates of the Caribbean- but this is for those of us who do....) O:)
that was so cool (even though I couldn't understand the words) JACK AND DAVY JONES FIGHT and elizabeth likes will not jack :sniff:
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

I'm definetly gonna be watching the yahoo HD trailer tommorrow :)
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:For those of us who can't wait...here's another Russian version..

You might be able to click it fast enough before they take it down... :-
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

My sister is freaked! She is OBSESSED with the Pirates :pirate: She was going to watch the Russian Trailer, but she decided to wait to see the trailer in English tonight. She is all-out freaked to see it! She loves the pirates. She is part of a pirates forum and everyone was trying to see if one of the members spoke Russian and no luck
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
snowflake
Found

Post by snowflake »

Applesauce wrote: Heh...my sister still hasn't seen Pirates 2, and doesn't know about all the spoiler-ish details, but it looks like the trailer only really shows one.

Anyway, I can't wait for May. :D
I haven't seen it either. I'm waiting for the 3rd one to come out. I'm SO excited though....the first one was amazing! *jumps up and down*

Thanks Lucy Pevensie for my awsome avatar and signature!!!

Yes, I know it's no longer Christmas but right after I change it it will be again so just get over it...
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Only a few hours left tell the yahoo one comes out :)
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Only around 5 hours and 5 minutes left! \:D/
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I turned on the TV for the last half hour of Dancing with the Stars, figuring that the trailer would play then. But apparently I missed it. :( Oh, well. I'll see the trailer tomorrow (It won't be online until about 1:00a.m. my time).
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:Here it is!!!

\:D/
its even better in english (I wonder why)
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

No Man wrote:

I know! \:D/ :D
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

Simbelmyne34 wrote:
No Man wrote:

I know! \:D/ :D
I so want to see the movie

StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

I'm so excited now! Best line "and I owe them all money", cracked me up :)
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

That was awsome! My sister and I watched it in slow motion to try and catch every little detail. I told her it was a bit like Super Bowl Sunday and we only wanted to see the comerails and not the actual show. It looks soooooo cool! :pirate: :duel:
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Yay! Pirates! (of the Caribbean!)

My siblings and I watched it about six+ times.

My favourite part?

Elizabeth: It would have never worked out between us.
Jack: You keep telling yourself that, dear.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Jonnyboy12
Tallying up

Post by Jonnyboy12 »

it was AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait for the movie!!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sarai and I had the same favourite part! :lol: I love line reversals/reuses like that! I'm really looking forward to this movie! The trailer definitely looked good! \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Catspaw, why don't you come to my house and we'll watch it as soon as it comes out? \:D/

(forget airfare, the movie is more important! :x)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sure! Why don't we watch in theatres together near me, and then we can watch it on DVD a few months later at your place! \:D/ That sounds positively delightful!