If you had the power to make anything happen.....

in Odyssey

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Rachel Maxwell wrote:Yes, Maxwell should come back and get married, but only if it's to Lucy. Ooh, she's ten years younger than him, but they can overcome that minor obstacle.
Glossman should come back, and so should Jellyfish.
I agree, I agree, I agree!
All of the above, have Tasha marry Jason, have Eugene and Katrina have kids, do who-knows-what with Leonard Meltsner, and Tom and Bart, well, Bart can move somewhere with his family, never to be heard from again(there goes Rodney the trouble maker and Doris the hilarious!) and make Tom die, Agnes has all ready passed. Sorry, it's just what happens when an actor dies, like Hal Smith, but they did find someone for Whit. Tom and Bart, yes, important characters, but actor I don't think could ever be replaced. Sorry......
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

I'd clear out everyone and bring in all new people. \:D/

;)
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

Monica Stone should be released from prison and marry Jason tasha had her chance she should back and have Jason have to pick before he gets marryed then tasha will leave and get in a car accident and die.
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

^ You must really dislike Tasha :-s
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

I do but hey every person has some one they would like to get rid of.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

This is turning into a very mushy and morbid topic. :anxious:
don't forget the rain.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

I'd also try to find a new actor for Whit. No offense to Paul Herlinger, but he usually lacks the emotion that made Whit Whit. I just finished listening to "Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips", and he seems almost monotone in the midst of a rock-throwing riot.
Everything written in this post is false.
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

I would also bring back sam and butch.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I'd bring the Barclays back. I'd also like to see Mandy and Trent date. Or actually, have Jared come back.
Arla
Popsicle kid

Post by Arla »

^
Yes! Jared! Lots of Jared!
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
Meo
Fourscore and seven

Post by Meo »

Isnt donna and jimmie to old for oddessy.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

If they're too old than Whit is way too ancient for Odyssey. ;) For kids, yes, they're too old but for young adults, I'd say no.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

They could simply remain teenagers, and pretend that the ten years away at Pokenberry Falls never happened. :anxious:
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:I'd also try to find a new actor for Whit. No offense to Paul Herlinger, but he usually lacks the emotion that made Whit Whit. I just finished listening to "Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips", and he seems almost monotone in the midst of a rock-throwing riot.
I've noticed that, too. Hal Smith was such a bubbly, passionate Whit. Tough act to follow.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:They could simply remain teenagers, and pretend that the ten years away at Pokenberry Falls never happened. :anxious:
Hmm... I'd like to see them grow up. Although we already got a glimpse of Jimmy's life in "Living in the Grey". I'd like to see how Donna's doing and what happened to Stewart Reed.
Mrs. Maxwell
Not as new

Post by Mrs. Maxwell »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:I'd also try to find a new actor for Whit. No offense to Paul Herlinger, but he usually lacks the emotion that made Whit Whit. I just finished listening to "Green Eyes and Yellow Tulips", and he seems almost monotone in the midst of a rock-throwing riot.
Wow, I've never really found anyone else to agree with me on this, but you are totally right. I'm sure Mr. Herlinger is a good actor, but as Whit he's never really got to the Hal Smith standard. His best episodes were early on ("For whom the wedding bell tolls" really sticks out for me) I would find a new actor or even kill off Whit. (For more on that check out my new thread)
I'm probably...still a coward... but I wanted to something right in my life... will you forgive me?
-Richard Maxwell
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I think that these are all really good suggestions. If there is one thing I would love to do it's bring Walker Edmiston back from the dead. I was asking my pastors about that whether God still did that sort of thing these days but I'm afraid taht he doesn't bring people back from the dead anymore.

If you look in this months clubhouse magazine you will notice that the odyssey episodes being aired for the month of June are the episodes that are about Tom Riley and Bart Rathbone. I wonder if they are going to do something to Tom Riley os that he leaves Odyssey or something like that.

I do also wish that we could get some of the people from the past back, people like the Barkley family, Monty, Jenny and Jana Whittaker and dDr. Julius Schnitzelbonker. I don't think that sort of thing will happen though because they have been gone for quite some time and it might be wierd for them to come back at this point just because of and odyssey fan's desires.
Fan Of AIO
Not as new

Post by Fan Of AIO »

If I was one of the creative minds behind AIO I would enroll Jimmy Barclay at Campbell County Community College. while he is working on a degree, he can work with Ed Washington at the Whit's End in Conelsville. Not all people move away from their hometown when they grow up! AIO usually has the kids move away when they get older, and we never see them again. In real life, some kids grow up and stay in town, to become the stable force of the town, for the future.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

The Barclays meeting the Washingtons?

When I read that idea, a western shoot-out with the two families flashed across my mind with the dialogue, "This town ain't big enough for the two of us!"

Just a weird, random thought. :anxious:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I second (er... sixth? seventh?) the Barclays returning! \:D/

:anxious:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon