The Peanut Butter Randoms!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

I'll help you fight the evil forces of the meatless chicken burgers through courage and randomness!

Yes! Where are those meatless cowards?!
65%
No! I don't like you Randoms!
20%
No! I like simulated meat, no matter how many extra limbs I grow!
15%

Total votes: 99

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

The Peanut Butter Randoms!

Post by Amethystic »

Welcome to the official thread of The Peanut Butter Randoms Supporting Purplicious World Domination and Battling Meatless Chicken Burgers with Copyrights! We are a group of people dedicated to randomness, world domination, and defeating the evil meatless chickenburgers! (Mostly with fake copyrights, like the one below!)

We have three top dudes here:

Amethystic a.k.a Amy the Queen of Random

BrokenButBeautiful a.k.a. BBB the Empress of Words

SivartM a.k.a. Siv the Overlord of all that is Good and Mutated

And about a zillion other nobles who help do our bidding (hee hee hee... :dark: ). But don't worry, everyone can join in! (Otherwise it wouldn't be very random!) :D Plus, check out our web site: http://therandomnessbuddies.pbwiki.com/
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:
Amethystic wrote:This character idea is totally based on me, copyrighted Underground Warlord Freak Inc., located on Old Gate Road in Odyssey. If you have Swiss cheese within a ten meter radius of this computer, it will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1... If not, please check out our other products, such as our long-lasting boy repellant, Model X alien space ships, and meatless chicken burgers. WARNING: The meatless chicken burgers are not made for rat poisoning, water flotation, or human consumption. DOUBLE WARNING: If you have swallowed or come into skin-to-breading contact with the chicken burgers, call 911 and isolate yourself from all uninfected people until the paramedics come and take you to the nearest hospital. TRIPLE WARNING: Symptoms for MCBS(Meatless Chicken Burger Syndrome) include dizziness, nausea, pale grean skin, and temporary telekinesis and/or severe genetic mutation.
That is the most hillarious thing I've ever read in my whole life!!!!!!! I love random people!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww! That's so nice of you!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Believe it or not, lots of people think random people like me are creeps! (Shocking, isn't it?)
Challenge: Present your stance on meatless chicken burgers via pm to check in at the pit stop.
Last edited by Amethystic on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 16 times in total.
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:This character idea is totally based on me, copyrighted Underground Warlord Freak Inc., located on Old Gate Road in Odyssey. If you have Swiss cheese within a ten meter radius of this computer, it will self destruct in 5...4...3...2...1... If not, please check out our other products, such as our long-lasting boy repellant, Model X alien space ships, and meatless chicken burgers. WARNING: The meatless chicken burgers are not made for rat poisoning, water flotation, or human consumption. DOUBLE WARNING: If you have swallowed or come into skin-to-breading contact with the chicken burgers, call 911 and isolate yourself from all uninfected people until the paramedics come and take you to the nearest hospital. TRIPLE WARNING: Symptoms for MCBS(Meatless Chicken Burger Syndrome) include dizziness, nausea, pale grean skin, and temporary telekinesis and/or severe genetic mutation.
That is the most hillarious thing I've ever read in my whole life!!!!!!! I love random people!!!!!!!!!!!!
Believe it or not, lots of people think random people like me are creeps! (Shocking, isn't it?)
Yes, it is! Random people are my best friends! Because my best friends are random! lol. And so am I. Yay for random people. \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Yes, it is! Random people are my best friends! Because my best friends are random! lol. And so am I. Yay for random people. \:D/
Wow, I finally found a soulmate! We should team up and turn the whole world into RandomLand, the place where the random people RULE THE WORLD!!!! \:D/

...And to think, this thread is supposed to be a totally different topic!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Wow, I finally found a soulmate! We should team up and turn the whole world into RandomLand, the place where the random people RULE THE WORLD!!!! \:D/

Haha. Randomness can change any conversation into something totally different! That's just one of the many reasons randomness rocks!

And I want to take over the world with you! But only if I get a crown. And it has to say "purple" on it. \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

Haha. Randomness can change any conversation into something totally different! That's just one of the many reasons randomness rocks!

And I want to take over the world with you! But only if I get a crown. And it has to say "purple" on it. \:D/
Do you like purple, or are you being random?
\:D/ Personally I like purple, but for the sake of all that is good and random, I will wear a crown that says "Superpower"!!!! :D :D :D
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

\:D/ Personally I like purple, but for the sake of all that is good and random, I will wear a crown that says "Superpower"!!!! :D :D :D
Eh, purple's ok. I just like saying it. PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!!!!! That's my favorite thing to randomly say. And whenever I don't know the answer to a question, I'll say purple. lol.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

That is so... RANDOM!!! :D I love it!

Now back to world domination... Should we build a giant mind-control ray that obsesses every single person with a different animal? (Monkey, Llama, Komodo Dragon) That way we can take over the world, and no one will even notice!!! :badgrin:
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

Now back to world domination... Should we build a giant mind-control ray that obsesses every single person with a different animal? (Monkey, Llama, Komodo Dragon) That way we can take over the world, and no one will even notice!!! :badgrin:
Yeah! Just not any snakes or spiders or bees. :shudders: How about flying monkeys! But then they might be a bit too powerful...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

Yeah! Just not any snakes or spiders or bees. :shudders: How about flying monkeys! But then they might be a bit too powerful...
Why don't we make an army of: :pigfly: They're cute, mobile, and EDIBLE too!!!

And if anyone objects to our takeover of this thread we are...uh...suggesting new story arcs!!! O:)
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

And if anyone objects to our takeover of this thread we are...uh...suggesting new story arcs!!! O:)
Oh yeah! That's perfect!

And, since we're being random, I just need to say that I love your sig. And it fits me some much!
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Um...this two-way conversation can be continued in a PM.... :anxious:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

Oh yeah! That's perfect!

And, since we're being random, I just need to say that I love your sig. And it fits me some much!
Thanks! I love how you added a link to your sig pic!!! And Veggie Tales rox my sox too!!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

Oh yeah! That's perfect!

Thanks! I love how you added a link to your sig pic!!! And Veggie Tales rox my sox too!!
Well, I love that song and I wanted to share it.

Do you think we should listen and continue this in PMs? Or just ignore it? lol.

Please refrain from having long two-way conversations in a thread. That's what PMs are for! =D -JIA
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

No, keep going! :D
It's fun for other people to read!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

I would, but the person I was conversing (yeah, I know big words. I rock) with left on me!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:I would, but the person I was conversing (yeah, I know big words. I rock) with left on me!
Sorry BBB, BUT IM BACK NOW!!! (Isn't homework *irkitating?)

*Irkitating- a combo of irritating and irksome. I LOVE having my own set of words!!!

PS: I also like BIG words!!!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Haha. The best word I've made up is "awesomistical". I love that word! And it just means really, really awesome.

Like the song in my sig is Awesomistical!! lol.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Haha. The best word I've made up is "awesomistical". I love that word! And it just means really, really awesome.

It's the mundo epitome of maximal awesomeness!!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Haha. The best word I've made up is "awesomistical". I love that word! And it just means really, really awesome.

What is? That confused me. lol.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:

What is? That confused me. lol.
Translated: It was super cool!!

should we get back to our plans of world domination, or shall we entertain the quite possibly viewing Jellyfish11 with another random topic?

PS: If it takes me a while to respond, I'm having dinner:

Appetizer-Mysterious green slime that i scraped off of my shoe

Main Course- Slugs

Dessert- Peanut butter

I'll be back in about 1/2 an hour!!! :D