Who's Who on the ToO - Week 3

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I :inlove: sewing!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Yay for VF and her positive thinking! \:D/
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

"Think POOOOOSITIVELLYYY!!!!"
I do what I do.
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

*cough* well I don't really have anything negative to say. :anxious:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I :inlove: sewing!
I :inlove: Laura Ingalls!

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Ummm....no. :doubt:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

:hilarious:

*cough* Anyway, I'm really enjoying these Who's Who thingys every week. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Evil Chick wrote:I have really been enjoying this feature! Keep up the awesomeness!
My sentaments are equal to Evil Chick-I love getting to know people better! [That sounds like I'm a stalker... :anxious: I'm not! Really!] In all seriousness though, I am really enjoying this! Keep up the interveiwing ness [ness]. \:D/

EDIT: Though, I am thirteen-same as Violet. So she's not the youngest member of the ToO! Ha! [Kidding. And how could you let real life get in the way of the ToO! Disloyalty, I tell you!]
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
violet flower

Post by violet flower »

Ben Linus wrote: EDIT: Though, I am thirteen-same as Violet. So she's not the youngest member of the ToO! Ha! [Kidding. And how could you let real life get in the way of the ToO! Disloyalty, I tell you!]
Yea I'm not the youngest. I found someone younger then me but I don't remember who. I know AfollowerofJesus was younger then me but he doesn't come on that much. Alas you still older then me Ben.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

violet flower wrote:
Ben Linus wrote: EDIT: Though, I am thirteen-same as Violet. So she's not the youngest member of the ToO! Ha! [Kidding. And how could you let real life get in the way of the ToO! Disloyalty, I tell you!]
Alas you still older then me Ben.
Oh. Snap.

Well, whatever, I'm still cool! :robot:
Laura Ingalls wrote:Ummm....no.
LOL.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

I think this is really the first time I've met violet flower. Nice to meet you, I'm Lord_Kappa.

Sewing is amazing, although I do not know very much about how to do it. I've sewed a very few things. The main reason I don't sew more is because it's not "normal" for guys to sew, so I didn't.

Again, nice to meet you. :D

(Thanks for the interview, I&L, it's introduced me to a very nice and optimistic young lady. :D )
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Lord_Kappa wrote:Sewing is amazing, although I do not know very much about how to do it. I've sewed a very few things. The main reason I don't sew more is because it's not "normal" for guys to sew, so I didn't.
The men of the Hopi tribe in 16th century North America sewed! Actually, it was a form of weaving with with a loom, but they dealt with more cloth and thread in a day than a woman did in a week!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Diddy Kong wrote:
Lord_Kappa wrote:Sewing is amazing, although I do not know very much about how to do it. I've sewed a very few things. The main reason I don't sew more is because it's not "normal" for guys to sew, so I didn't.
The men of the Hopi tribe in 16th century North America sewed! Actually, it was a form of weaving with with a loom, but they dealt with more cloth and thread in a day than a woman did in a week!
Tailors are generally male, it's just not the standard in American households. Just like chefs are generally male, it's just not the standard in the American household.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Physicians and in particular surgeons, the majority of whom are male, sew people up. Cloth... flesh... just a different medium. \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Taq wrote:Physicians and in particular surgeons, the majority of whom are male, sew people up. Cloth... flesh... just a different medium. \:D/
That is indeed a big difference. I would never want to be a surgeon.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

*sings in head* Like a Surgeon! Cuttin for the very first time! Like a suuuuurgeon! Got your kidneys, on my mind!

*cough* Anyways... :anxious: I think that surgery is a bit more complicated than tailoring...
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Lord_Kappa wrote:
Diddy Kong wrote:
Tailors are generally male, it's just not the standard in American households. Just like chefs are generally male, it's just not the standard in the American household.
My dad is the chef in my house... and Monte in my Uncle's house. So, don't bunch EVERYONE together....
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

A lot of men I know cook (very well). In fact, I know more male cooks than female cooks.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Apparently not the men on Celebrity Apprentice though. :-
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Poor Tom Green. :(