What did you dream last night?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Haha. It hasn't been the worst. ;) Call me stupid but for some reason the last word of my previous sentence doesn't look right even though I looked it up in the dictionary to check it. >_>
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that I was at a basketball game, and someone was screaming their head off.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I dreamed that we were trying to fix things in the forest - like a railroad track - and a group of us kept breaking stuff. (Like, stone walls would fall apart). Then I was in a pickup truck and I had to fill it up with gas but somehow the gas nozzle was spitting water. Gasoline went everywhere. Then I restarted the dream and was like OKAY STOP SPITTING WATER. Then, the pickup truck was driven away or moved or something, and a body was found! CUE CSI.

(I was watching the Mentalist yesterday of course)

Somehow this was close to where I've had dreams about lots of fear. We didn't know who dun it! Then my brother was running around and SURELY SAW who was responsible for a SECOND body. And I think I did too, but I was just afraid of what and whodunit. All these people - my parents, but they weren't actually my parents - were acting weirdly (pretty certain there was crack involved) and trying to find something that was hidden in a house. Crazy! Then I got attacked by some zombie things.

I locked myself in an elevator (that had a bolt?) and was going to sneak up in to the actual shaft, but the door opened and I ran out. And went next door, where there was a daycare. Had to keep away from the windows! Aah. I hid in a closet and was really frightened. And the mum came, but someone had given me what they had been looking for. I just pretended to be scared (or I was) and hid the thing (it was a bag full of diamond-looking things) behind me... and yeah, it was just :| blah. Then the mum went away.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

My dream last night was......odd...

Warning: you may find this dream as very cruel and very unusual. Cat lovers read at your own desire...

My dream took place in a bed room. Hanging across the bed was a clothes line. Hanging on the clothes line was two clothes pins. The clothespins were holding a cats head by its ears... The cats head was fully alive and meowing. Then the next minute the body was back, but not fully attached at the seams......the cat was swinging wildly trying to get off the line and lost its body again.......then I woke up...
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I dreamed that my chem teacher had graded something, and given said assignment a low grade for some crazy reason...was very upsetting. Until I realized it was a dream. Then it was just annoying. >_>
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I had a dream last night, but I don't remember what it was...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed about going to Hawaii in the middle of an earthquake. This is my 900th post! =D> =D> :-
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I had a dream about supposed cousins, and then Chris Martin was getting in trouble because he was trying to help some lady named Georgiana be released from prison. There was a song about her. And everyone else was like, what?

Yeah, I woke up and was o_O.
they may be copper,
they might be giants.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I was Maid Marian and my evil uncle, Prince John, was forcing me to marry Little John and he told me Robin Hood was dead. So somehow he drug me down the aisle and made me say "I do". Suddenly, Robin Hood burst through but it was too late. I was married to Little John and I could never marry Robin Hood. =( So us three ran away from Prince John after the wedding before he could kill Robin Hood. And we built towers with Lego blocks and looked at a map of Paris, France, where we now lived. But I was sad because I couldn't marry Robin Hood.

And a narrartor's voice in the Background said: "And Maid Marian was sad and lonely for the rest of her life."

That's when I woke up.

It was weird.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

^Good to see you around again, OTR! \:D/

-----------------
I actually just woke up about 30 minutes ago from an unplanned nap. During this nap I had a series of dreams that were like ridiculous shorts made for no other reason than to confuse me.

The weirdest of them involved the investigation of the death of two TV stars. I'm not sure, but I think it was Brennan and Booth from Bones. I am also unsure of this fact, but it may have even been a Romeo and Juliet situation--Brennan died and Booth had nothing better to do than to kill himself. Anyway, the whole situation had me quite depressed.

Before I could say or do anything though, it was off to a new story! I then found myself looking in on a house with two friends of mine, who are sisters, and some other guy who looked familiar. They were discussing whether or not a chair that was conveniently placed in front of the TV was to be available for everyone to sit in, or if it was to be reserved for the guy to have as his special chair (apparently he was married to one of the girls, which is of course quite strange because they are both already married and the guy resembled neither of their husbands...). The guy and the younger of the sisters (presumably the one married to him) were both giving reasons why it was such a good idea for him to have the chair all to himself. I found the conversation quite amusing but was soon taken away again to at least two other dream segments...both of which I cannot remember.

Another intriguing aspect was that in all the dreams I was an onlooker. Whereas in most other dreams I have I am a big part of the story.

Needless to say, between waking up to find that it was 6:00 in the evening and just having experienced very interesting dream segments, I felt just a little strange. Thankfully for me though, dinner contained both chicken strips and chocolate cake, so I was soon in good spirits once again.

The end.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I was playing some kind of platformer game in which the objective was to get to the heart of a volcano where some epic plot event was supposed to occur. It then became real, naturally, and I was supposed to rescue someone I knew who was stuck there. Managed to find a way out before the eruption and got to high ground, and then the person I rescued went back into the volcano for something. Fail.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed that we were watching a baseball game in NY, and my team lost. Then, we went out to eat and my brother saw one of the team members in the booth next to us. He walked up and asked for an autograph, and he got it. But when he sat down, the autograph was gone. He ran back to the man and tried to punch him, but the man vanished. Then I found myself in the police station. I woke up.

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I don't remember exactly what I dreamed about last night, but it may have been about rabbits (I was reading Watership Down right before bed). Whatever it was, though, it must've been diverting, as I shut off my alarm clock, slept two hours later than I should've, and consequently missed my flight. :mad:
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Aww, poor Lizzie! Dratted rabbit things.

I keep having dreams that are set - subtly - in my old house or at my old church.

Things were very odd in my dream last night.
they may be copper,
they might be giants.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

So I had a dream with Robert Pierre in it. :-k He was at our chrch and apparently was going to lead worship... But only sang one song. Then he came back with us to the youth room cause he was giong to speak, or whatever.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that I was in a building, and I kept meeting people I knew.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I dreamed I served my country.

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that I was asked to play the violin somewhere.
cukesandwalker
Not as new

Post by cukesandwalker »

I don't quite remeber what I drempt about but if I remember I will post (most likely)
Star wars = awsome
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed about having to fly to the States in a car that wouldn't start. When I got there, I turned on the radio and herd Crying Bryan Dern, followed by Janya Stephens. Weird....