State of the ToO Address!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

31899 wrote:Don't talk about things you don't understand even if it is just a joke.

I'm surprised this isn't too politically left. Every word being equal.

"Ohh no, I'm pseu, and souna I'm afraid of everything that I might consider remotely liberal."

I can safely say I did not understand a single thing in that post. Is it a witty satire of our current administration? Mocking of the ignorance of the common man? An intellectual commentary on individualism vs. collectivism? All of the above? :-k All I know is that I think I was mentioned somewhere in there.

Anyway... yeah, cash-per-word. It's great stuff. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I think the contents of his post are different than when I saw it last time. At least the last line...

I wonder why he talks about things he doesn't understand such as "every word being equal." What does that mean anyway?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It doesn't matter how short or long a given word is; 'antidisestablishmentarian' and 'blues' give the same amount of ToO$ due to the nature of the system.

also for what it's worth I am basically politically moderate
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Wait -- so we're right-wing extremists? Or we're leftist? But... we're afraid of liberals?

I'm still completely bewildered by that post.

All I know is that we believe in equality. If you are deeply disturbed that perhaps the longer words are being held back by the shorter words and cannot reach their full potential due to a lack of reward for being a longer word, I assure you that this is the sole way our economic system can avoid collapse by inflation. We aren't putting greater value on any one word, thus eliminating any social classes among our currency. (We're essentially trying to find ways to stop you guys from making more money while we, the admins, prosper.)

Tune in next week, when we plan to release more info on the next idea: "Hey, why don't we just take all your money? That'll be cool, right?"
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Sorry, I must be getting you two confused with some other equality hater. Sorry. Sure that would, be awesome you can just hide it by calling it 100% taxes.

By the way K1, your being a bit naive which is odd for you, unless you were joking which I am assuming you were.

jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

*moves 31899 to CCDS*
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait

Post by 31899 »

Jelly wrote:*moves 31899 to CCDS*
I'm sorry (I don't know what I did this time though) and, if that was a request to join CCDS, no thank you.

Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

....He meant because you're arguing so much you should be put into CCDS, the town of debates. Seriously. I have no idea what's being argued about anymore; do you? If not, let it go; if so, from what it began with it's a pretty stupid thing to argue about. >_> You disagree, and that's fine.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

31899 wrote:Sorry, I must be getting you two confused with some other equality hater. Sorry. Sure that would, be awesome you can just hide it by calling it 100% taxes.

By the way K1, your being a bit naive which is odd for you, unless you were joking which I am assuming you were.

Well, I like to think I still have some naivety and innocence! What am I being naive about (this is ignorance!)?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Post by 31899 »

I'm sorry. What I meant was that you seem to pick up on things like size 1 print quicker then others. I didn't mean it as a bad thing. (maybe I should have said less observant)

P.S. I didn't know we were arguing
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

The Town Hall confuses me :conf: