Where you here when it began?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Where you here when it began?

Post by AIO Psyche »

Who amoung us was here when the ToO was formed? Who was charter members?

I would like to petition the current mayor and CoP to create SOMETHING to honor/recognize those of us that have been around since the very beginning, whether it be a trophy, or a certificate, or something that can be given to us on the ToO.

But, back to the topic......

Who here is a charter member??

I know I sure am!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I joined the day AFTER the ToO started. \:D/ I could have joined the first day - but I put it off. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I was here, so I guess I'm a charter member.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I joined on the first day the ToO opened...though I think that Shadowpaw is the only person who really deserves an award for being around since the very beginning. ;) The reward for joining on the first day is that we've been able to enjoy the ToO for such a long time! \:D/ Every time somebody posts it lists the date they joined. I think that's enough "recognition." None of us early joiners are really that special just because we were around back then. ;)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I joined the day AFTER the ToO started. \:D/ I could have joined the first day - but I put it off. ;)
Heh, and I joined the second day after it started, just because I didn't get around to looking at the announcement topic on the TH. Am I the youngest of the first members? Or at least of the remainders of back then?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

DanP740 wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:I joined the day AFTER the ToO started. \:D/ I could have joined the first day - but I put it off. ;)
Heh, and I joined the second day after it started, just because I didn't get around to looking at the announcement topic on the TH. Am I the youngest of the first members? Or at least of the remainders of back then?
Woah. So...you were 11? Wow.
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

Catspaw wrote:I joined on the first day the ToO opened...though I think that Shadowpaw is the only person who really deserves an award for being around since the very beginning. ;) The reward for joining on the first day is that we've been able to enjoy the ToO for such a long time! \:D/ Every time somebody posts it lists the date they joined. I think that's enough "recognition." None of us early joiners are really that special just because we were around back then. ;)
THAT'S BORING! :x

WE WANT MEDALS!!! :x :x

\:D/
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

I joined the first day...I think...yeah?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I still haven't joined this silly board. :noway:

TH FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

The Top Crusader wrote:I still haven't joined this silly board. :noway:

Did you notice my AMAZING retro siggy???
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Sadly I joined a few years after it joined instead of when it did. Never heard about it before 2007
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

ric wrote:
DanP740 wrote:
Woah. So...you were 11? Wow.
10, actually. And I've been going to the chatroom since I was 9.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

AIO Psyche wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I still haven't joined this silly board. :noway:

Did you notice my AMAZING retro siggy???
Tis a delight for one and all! \:D/ Stupid term limits! :x
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

ha ha... this is MY claim to fame. I joined in 2010! in 2005 i was like... umm.. only 10... anybody else thats 14 right now? i think that might be kind of off topic *gasp* ... too bad! I am NOT a famous member... how was i supposed to know when this place opened? I found out about it throught the Odyssey Scoop.. which I found out about through the Official Guide... which I found out about through AIO! Amazing I'm sure.... :lol:

\:D/
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I found out about the ToO from the aiowiki where I have been much more active. I have been like 15X more active on the aiowiki because I only have 500 posts here but like 7,500 edit and in my opinion edits are harder to produce then posts.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I joined June 9th this year!!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I'm pretty sure I had my first email by age 8. Plus at least 3 other emails + their respective IM services by 9.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011