The Praise Report Thread

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thanks you two! I am so happy. :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

I just found out that iam going to Interlocken music camp this Summer buts it is because of God They selected me to go to there school!!!!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's great, Nathan. :D That sounds really cool! I'm sure that you'll have an amazing time. Giving God the glory for you being picked is a great thing to do, and I'm sure it will be a great experience. Plus the place has an AIO name - have you ever heard "A Name, Not a Number"? \:D/
Sam15
Gold Member

Post by Sam15 »

I almost have enough money to go to Interlocken. Luckely my parents are helping me a lot.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Sam15 wrote:I just found out that iam going to Interlocken music camp this Summer buts it is because of God They selected me to go to there school!!!!!!
:lol: that's awesome. And I echo Catspaw's question, have you heard "A Name, Not a Number"?

anyway, my praise is that though my grandma is dying, she is not in pain.
And God used my testimony at youth group to inspire people; and they said I was great. The youth pastor told my mom that they were really paying attention to me, and in doing so, helped curb the rowdiness.

Till the end of the line.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

My praise is that I was baptized yesterday! I was waiting for doing this or that or calling to schedule it and blah, blah... But my church was giving anyone the opportunity to come forth, provided towels, plastic bags for the car seat to ride home. Took away all those reasons for not just doing it. I don't have to be just right to be baptized; that would be impossible. I'm really glad I finally did it!! Yay, praise God!
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

That's great, darcie! Praise the Lord!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Good for you, Darcie! :D I know God is pleased when we follow him through the example Jesus set by being baptized himself! \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

That's exciting, Darcie! \:D/ Yay, I'm happy for you.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That's awesome, darcie! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Thank you good for allowing me to live another day and to be in a great country like America.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Thank you God because my mouth feels better from my gum graft earlier today.

Till the end of the line.
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Thank God for letting me get a part in a Christian Youth Theater Musical!!!!
(They are hard to get into)

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I just realized that I am very blessed to the point that my only problem right now is trying to decide whether to buy the guitar capo in black or nickel.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I recently got cast in My first Christian Youth Theater show!!
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited the topic name

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Life is slowing down, I'm getting caught up in school, and God is giving me peace about some things I 'should' be nervous about this coming spring. Praise the Lord!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

I praise God that I'm not indoctrinated, though some would leave me to believe that I am. :neener:
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

I would like to thank God that I didn't have to disect today in Biology! I really don't like to disect at all!!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Honestly, praise God that SNC is FREEEEEEEEEEEE from this lousy planet. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Steve wrote:Honestly, praise God that SNC is FREEEEEEEEEEEE from this lousy planet. \:D/
YES! Praise God!!!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother