Alliteration-ize!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Alliteration-ize!

Post by Alyssa »

It's simple. Just created an alliterated sentence. It can be about anything, and, if you need a topic, you can always make the sentance about the person above you, but you don't have to. :D

Now, if you don't know what I'm talking about, below are some examples and here is an explanation: You simply have the first letter of each word the same letter, with a few small exceptions, of course. :D For example:

She sights snowy scenes.

Birds and Bears busily build.

Beautiful, blooming blossoms blow.

Already awake, Anthony aches and asks for Aspirin.

Now, I know those all don't make total sense, but, hey, you get the point. ;) Anyway, it's hard at first, and feel free (see, I just did it :D ) to just attempt to try. Just two words alliterized would even work! Anyway, good luck, and remember practice makes perfect!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Alyssa always creates creative cool threads, TOTALLY!

How's that? ;)

\:D/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Great job, Lee! ;) And, how sweet of you. :D (By the way, you can call me Em in posts too, if you want. ;) )

Okay, here I go again...

Lovely Lee Loves Libraries. :D
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

Well, what a wonderful way to welcome weary wanderers with a wish to be worthy.
HORSE SENSE DWELLS IN A STABLE MIND.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Why would we want ways where we won't wish well?!
he/him | a little stinker.