The CTRL-V Game

Yes, yes, yes!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

\:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

For great justice!
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

~Mark Prescott~
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

AIOluver
iluvsns
Whitty Whit
bookworm
thegreenringC
Moontide
Yanny
Monty
ric
Marvin D
radgeek
IDance4Jesus
Parker Family
Invisible Ninja
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

~Mark Prescott~
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Streptococcus pneumoniae
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Monty: 1 votes
greenring: 7 vote
Moontide: 1 vote
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Woody 24
Buzz 24
Rex 9
Lotso 24
Aliens 21
Hamm 24 (+1)
Bullseye 1 (-1)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

AE stammered, “Uh, well, you see, it was—no, I mean, after you were gone, we th—ah, you left no trace or—agh.” He stopped and shifted. “I think I’ll just shut up now.”
Catspaw walked in front of the crowd and pushed the Global Announcment button. Now wherever any ToOer was, they could hear what was going on.
“All right,” the admin of the ToO said. “What’s going on?”
Nobody said anything, not wanting to betray AE. Finally, ID4J said something. “AE decided that somebody needed to be in charge of the town while you were gone, since we didn’t know when you’d come back. snubs was—is—sick, Anne is gone, and Laura and Dr. Watson are out of town. So he was here making a speech on what he’d do in the meantime.” IDJ paused. “He was only doing it for the good of us, really,” she added quickly.
Everyone looked at Catspaw. Marvin held his tongue from telling IDJ that she’d forgotten a comma after us. SNC quit working on her machine. Steve stopped composing a tune in his head.
“Well...” Catspaw began. AE looked paler than he ever had. “I’ll let it go. If something ever does happen to me again, I suppose that he can take temporary control. After all, he looks as though he’ll make a good admin.” She smiled.
Everyone clapped, and Catspaw and AE left. “Oh, but before I go,” she said. “There’s a person you all should meet.”
She called Tom up and introduced him, telling his story. “If any of you can help him get back to—where was it that you’re from?”
“Richard’s Animorphs Forum.”
“You mean RAF?” Rad said.
“Yes, RAF!”
“Well, J and I know how to get there. We can take you later,” she said.
“Thank you,” he nodded.
“Well, that’s all for now.” Catspaw deactivated the Global Announcement and left.
J and Rad went over to see Tom. He was new to RAF, and they’d known him for a while.
“Do you wanna hang around for awhile?” Marvin asked.
“Sure, if you guys don’t mind.”
Marvin looked at Rad. She said, “Since it isn’t a Monday, I suppose I might as well go with y’all.”
“Let’s go then!” Marvin said. He started, then stopped. “Oh, and Rad, don’t capitalize y’all.”
Glad you asked, Rad thought. “Its full name is zat'nik'tel. I normally don’t show it to people, because of what it’s connected to.”
“What?”
“I’m not telling,” she said. She couldn’t, because it was complicated. “I can show it to you, though.” She pulled out her zat. It was shaped like an “S”. “It springs forward when activated. One shot stuns, and the second kills.”
“Oh,” Jeremy said. “Now I see why others don’t want you to use it on them.”
The foursome reached Finneman’s Market and turned into it. Several threads were in the front; they were the recent ones that were posted in the most. Those farther along were old, dusty threads. People didn’t bump them to talk about stuff because they were too dusty for one to sit in. If someone did go in there to talk, the mods would take them out and lock it up so no one could go inside.
Marvin was walking along rapidly, when he stopped suddenly and walked to a thread. “Pardon me, guys, but I need to check inside.”
“What is he going to do?” Tom said.
“Huh?”
“Where is J going?”
“I don’t know,” Rad shrugged. “He’s a mod. And he knows what he’s doing. I’ve only been here a few months.”
“And this is my first day here too,” he added.
“Well, he is a mod, and I was a mod, so maybe there’s something wrong with that thread,” Jeremy nodded.
A few moments later Marvin walked out, followed by some ToOers.
“Talking about Justin Beiber’s haircut in Finneman’s. That goes in the Harlequin Theatre, so I’m moving the thread,” he explained. When he was done with that, he said, “I need to go report the mod action in the HQ.”
“Can we come along?” Rad asked.
“Uh, nope. It’s secret, y’see,” he nodded.
Three faces stared at him.
“Stop it, you guys,” he growled. After a few more seconds, he said, “Fine. I’ll blindfold each of you and lead you to the mod HQ. And Jeremy, you won’t know where it is because you were a mod last term. It changes each term.”
In a few minutes Marvin was leading a group of groping, blindfolded people through secret pathways. “We’ll be there soon,” he kept saying as Rad tripped on a loose post or Tom ran into a thread.
“Just hurry up,” he growled.
“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Marvin muttered as he opened the door that led to the mod HQ. After locking it, he said, “Take off your blindfolds; we’re here!”
Everyone did so and looked around. There were tables marked with each mod’s names: ID4J, Marvin, SNC, and so on. There was a little place to write their mod actions, which Marvin went to do promptly. And then he said, “Hey, you guys might wanna come see this.”
He led them to another room. It was totally dark and they couldn’t see anything.
“What is this?” Rad asked.
Marvin grinned and turned on the light. “The mod food fight thread!”
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Peter Pevensie--12
Susan Pevensie--9
Edmund Pevensie--11
Lucy Pevensie--12
Eustace Scrubb--10
Jill Pole--11 (+1)
Digory Kirke--11
Polly Plummer--6 (-1)
Caspian X--12
Tumnus--9
Aravis Tarkeena--10
Shasta/Cor--11
Reepicheep--9
Puddleglum--11
Tirian--6
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Woody 26
Buzz 27
Lotso 27 (+1)
Aliens 29
Hamm 21 (-1)
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Woody 26
Buzz 27
Lotso 26
Aliens 28 (+1)
Hamm 21 (-1)
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Joni Eareckson Tada
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

a full keyboard and spell check
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

At work today I had a resident ask me why I would enjoy doing all that heavy lifting and work and I told her that I really enjoyed helping people. She then looked at me, smiled, and said that she guessed I was in the right job. Man, I love that place. All that hard work is worth it just to see one of them smile.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Career plans, goals, and personal ambitions (500 max)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

elaborate
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »