Pictures of Old

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Pictures of Old

Post by Dallas R. »

I'm looking for the old picture that used to be on the main page of AIOwiki, the one with all the characters standing in front of the aiowiki logo. I've looked all over the sight, and can't find the old main picture. It's not the logo I'm looking for. I found all of the old ones of those.

And while I've brought up pictures, is there any sort of gallery of pictures or something anywhere. I think it would be cool to have an Odyssey art gallery that shows all the different character designs, buildings, and cover art from the show. It could have every picture of Whit in chronological order, and then every picture ever drawn of Eugene, and then Connie, etc... Then objects, like the imagination station, and then buildings, like Whit's End.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

The image below may be the main page image your trying to find. On the wiki, to view past versions of files look on the actual page for the image, as seen here. This one's a little tricky to find though.
In response to other images, most of AIOWiki's images are found in this category. To find art art for a particular character, see their respective page. Scroll to the bottom of Whit's page, for example.
Last edited by Irwin on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Is this what you were looking for?
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

Reddo wrote:Is this what you were looking for?
Yep. That's the one. Thanks.
Irwin wrote: In response to other images, most of AIOWiki's images are found in this category. To find art art for a particular character, see their respective page. Scroll to the bottom of Whit's page, for example.
The link to the images was helpful. Thanks.

As far as the character profiles go, I've looked through those before, but it seems like it would be neat to have all of those pictures in one place. Maybe that would be a suggestion I could put in for the new Odyssey Guide. They could have a page for each main character with all of the different styles that have been drawn for that character.

The
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.