The Dark Knight Rises news!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

The Top Crusader wrote:Yep, same thing. ;)

They also packaged the first few episodes as "Batman Beyond: The Movie" on DVD... I picked it up for like $2 a while ago. ;)

A live-action one would be cool with Clint Eastwood as Wayne. >_>
I'm remembering it all pretty much now. \:D/ Watched some clips on Youtube and it was like, "Liiiiiightbuuuuulb!"

The three seasons are on Amazon. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

*thread merged*

The Dark Knight Rises

Teaser image:

Teaser trailer

Coming July 20, 2012. Are you looking forward to the movie, and what did you think of the teaser trailer?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud:

I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAAAAAIT! \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Oh Yeah! Can't wait!!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I like Bane, but this look boring. :( Avengers trailer is much more appealing. \:D/
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

h8r. :noway:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Saw this when I saw Harry Potter. I don't think it will live up to the standards of The Dark Knight, but I might take a grab at it. Chris Nolan has yet to let me down *wait wait... Inception was boring... oh, well, Chris is good anyway* Teaser trailers are never that interesting or good. There is still a year to go until this movie even hits theaters. More trailers to come. Though, I do get excited knowing it is Batman! :D

I'm with Top also. Avengers trailer much more appealing. :D
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

I'm stoked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

So, the first image of Catwoman has been released. :- Thankfully, she doesn't look immodest!

Also, here's Bane, the other villian:

Both of these look very uninteresting to me. I want The Joker back. :(

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Hippie
Processing

Post by The Hippie »

I don't think we can really judge this as good or bad off of one teaser trailer that barely showed anything and a few pictures. Let's just wait and see shall we?

Love Peace, Love music, Love life.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I'm actually not nearly as excited for this as I thought I would be. Of course, there's not a lot to go off of, but so far it just looks a lot like a generic superhero movie. And I dislike generic superhero movies. TDK stood apart because of it's purly genius script, depth, and brilliantly exectued drama. So far, I expect nothing less from Nolan, but I can also easily see the vast array of cast found in TDKR becoming what Spiderman 3 was to Spiderman 2. Not a bad movie by any means, but also not anywhere close to the unique brilliance of the first. Nolan hit it huge with TDK; now let's just hope that a massive budget, cast list, and die-hard fanbase won't swerve Nolan from keeping the story aspect the first priority.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

Hype is going to kill this movie for me, I just know it!
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

gunblader3 wrote:Hype is going to kill this movie for me, I just know it!
Ya, this too. :P
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

*thread merged*

Aaaand, here we are.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/269041/ ... -video.htm

It looks pretty awesome. \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

for realz lol
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Joseph Gordon-Levitt. :inlove:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Merged because apparently Top doesn't pay that much attention to other threads. ;)

Interesting trailer. My brother is a bigger fan than I am, and he thought the trailer looked great. I am intrigued as to what will happen.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The collapsing football field was incredible.

Otherwise, decent trailer. I'm really wondering what happened to the 6-minute prologue trailer that was supposed to be coming out. :-k

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Duuude. That's awesome.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

The 6-minute prologue was attached to the select few openings of Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol in select cities, like New York, LA, and a few other cities. People said it looked awesome, but they couldn't hear a WORD Bane was saying during the whole thing. Noise was too much. Sound editors and the like not doing their job right on the first try - that was what I heard.

Otherwise, just by the trailer, I'm not sure Anne Hathaway is gonna be able to pull off Catwoman. But we will see. This is a "maybe see" on my list for 2012. I'm not as excited for some reason.