Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, how exciting! When you get back, it would be great to hear about a few highlights of your trip. :D
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Skid wrote:Well, I will be absent for about 6 weeks starting tomorrow. My family is taking a home school experience trip to Israel and I probably won't have internet access for any of that time.
Wow that sounds interesting!

But its sad we won't see you for 6 weeks. :(

Bye and have a great time! :bye:
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I will be leaving on the 8th of June....and I won't be back until July 5th (at the earliest) So yeah, I'll be gone for about a month! I am going to Texas for a National speech and debate competition, and than I will be going to Colorado for summer camp. So I won't be around for a while.

And I doubt I will have internet access for most of the trip, but I do get to bring a laptop, so hopefully I will be able to drop in once and a while to see what is going on.

I will miss everyone so much! I will see you in July! Goodbye!

p.s. The Artful Dodger will also be away for a week, she is going to be at the National speech and debate competition as well. But she will be home before me.
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

I hope you have a good time! I'm gonna miss you! Who am I gonna throw sandballs at??? :mecry:

See you soon (so to speak)

:bye:

-Abigail
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

I'll be gone for a few days. I'll see you guys on Monday! I'm going to Edmonton! \:D/

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Angel12 wrote:I will be leaving on the 8th of June....and I won't be back until July 5th (at the earliest) So yeah, I'll be gone for about a month! I am going to Texas for a National speech and debate competition, and than I will be going to Colorado for summer camp. So I won't be around for a while.

And I doubt I will have internet access for most of the trip, but I do get to bring a laptop, so hopefully I will be able to drop in once and a while to see what is going on.

p.s. The Artful Dodger will also be away for a week, she is going to be at the National speech and debate competition as well. But she will be home before me.
NCFCA? :-s
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Seha wrote:
Angel12 wrote:I will be leaving on the 8th of June....and I won't be back until July 5th (at the earliest) So yeah, I'll be gone for about a month! I am going to Texas for a National speech and debate competition, and than I will be going to Colorado for summer camp. So I won't be around for a while.

NCFCA? :-s
Yes. Are you going to be there too?
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

I'll be leaving tomorrow for my camp job this summer and probably won't be able to log back on until the middle of August so I hope you all have a great summer with your wonderful, new Mayor and CoP :)
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Bye agent3xq! :bye: That's a long time to be gone - I hope you have a good summer.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Bye, agent3xq! Have fun! \:D/
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Bye agent3xq, your gonna be gone a long time! :mecry:
Hope you have a good time!

:bye:
Aravis
OK

Post by Aravis »

Hi guys! I've been gone for a really long time, but now I'm back :D

~Aravis~
*Credit for my set goes to Kyla @ www.craftychicklet.com*
He will give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. ~Psalm 91:11 KJV
click here to go to "The Tanglewoods!"
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Welcome back! btw, I like your username! \:D/
Aravis
OK

Post by Aravis »

JesusIsAlive wrote:Welcome back! btw, I like your username! \:D/
Thank you :)
He will give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. ~Psalm 91:11 KJV
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Welcome back, Aravis! \:D/ It's always great to have people return, especially when they've been gone for a while. :D Did you miss the ToO?
Aravis
OK

Post by Aravis »

Catspaw wrote:Welcome back, Aravis! \:D/ It's always great to have people return, especially when they've been gone for a while. :D Did you miss the ToO?
yes I did....which is why I'm back \:D/
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

A little update: I'm in Colorado now. I just got here a few hours ago. I will be leaving for camp tomorrow.

I really like the hotel I'm in, it's about ten minutes away from Focus on the Family! I was able to go there and get some AIO episodes that I needed. I had a great time there. It reminded me of the ToO, so I decided to log on and see how things were going.

Texas was good by the way, I didn't advance with my speech at Nationals, but I enjoyed watching other peoples speeches, so it was all fun in the long run.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

How fun! I hope that you were able to go down the slide as well while you were there, Angel12! \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Hey all... off to Chicago for me. I'll be gone from now/tomorrow until July ... the... whatnot. Probably first week of July. It's vacation/family reunion/meet up with Sonuna, hopefully.

<3 you all. Bye!
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Farewellio.

Have a good trip, and be safe!