Questions for Shadowpaw

...or anyone else who can answer!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Oh, the possibilities......

Bwuahahahahaha......... :)
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

THE DUCKIE! :shock:
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

hey shadowpaw I have a big problemo! I spent like 6000 dollers on a writeing degree and you bad boy didn't make any jobs for it! how do I get my money back?
Image [img]
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

mr. mellow wrote:hey shadowpaw I have a big problemo! I spent like 6000 dollers on a writeing degree and you bad boy didn't make any jobs for it! how do I get my money back?
Um... whoops? #-o

What kind of job would you like?

Also, I think I may hire somebody to come up with a list of jobs... I just don't have the time. Whoever would like to take this job, PM me and I will give you more details (including rate of pay!) :).
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

well I would like a job writing books. I want my pay to be 200 bucks. \:D/
Image [img]
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Ok it's been added... though the rate of pay is higher than $200 (otherwise that would be the lowest paying third tier job on the board!) :)
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Shadowpaw, can we please sue people if they steal your idea or item for sale?
I could have a "little" copyright sign @ the bottom of my store?

Also, what is a pawscar? Is it like an oscar? Is it like a ToO Award Ceremony? How often are they held?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Re "pawscars": http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2188
No idea on the other question though.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

aurg now it says I need a High School Equivalence somthing I dont have... I'm so stupid I should have bought that before I got my writing thing #-o I'll sell my degree to any one that wants it for 5000
Image [img]
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

can you do that?
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

MDB17 wrote:can you do that?
Can one do what? :-k

I might be willing to take that English Degree off your hands, Mellow. Although you could always consider contacting our fine mayor and ask him for some assistance.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

sell a degree to another user
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

well if you want to buy it sure I'll hand it over. just pay me first then I'll give it to you =P~
Image [img]
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

i would love it but i dont have the money
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

MDB17 wrote:sell a degree to another user
Yes, it is possible.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Wooton wrote:Shadowpaw, can we please sue people if they steal your idea or item for sale?
I could have a "little" copyright sign @ the bottom of my store?

Also, what is a pawscar? Is it like an oscar? Is it like a ToO Award Ceremony? How often are they held?
Back to my question, please....
Can someone please answer my first question?

On my second question, can we have pawscars for best faction, shop, newspaper, or is there one already????
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The pawscars awards are independently operated so you would have to ask the operator of the pawscar awards...
And I doubt you could sue.....or id be rich off of awesomeness >.> and generally everythnig in the shops are made by requests....so I dont see how it could be stolen...and ideas....how could you have an idea for sale?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Mellow, I'd just save up for the HSE, then you'll have both, instead of one and out 3000 bucks.

-Jonathan
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Eon Spitfire EK V2.exe wrote:The pawscars awards are independently operated so you would have to ask the operator of the pawscar awards...
And I doubt you could sue.....or id be rich off of awesomeness >.> and generally everythnig in the shops are made by requests....so I dont see how it could be stolen...and ideas....how could you have an idea for sale?
If you are selling an item, and someone simply copy/pastes it and uses it without paying, that is stealing :noway: ! I think we should be able to sue! =D>

What do you think, Shadowpaw, can we?
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I don't think stealing has been a problem on this board. :-k These are good people, these citizens of Odyssey. :grouphug: