X-play

video game reviews

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

X-play

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Has anyone seen or heard of X-play? If so, do you like it?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

They only recently added the station that carries that around here, and we don't have cable or satellite, so I can't watch it regularly, but one time when I was visiting my in-laws I happened to come across it when they were having a Mario special, so I watched it... I don't know, the actual reviews were okay but the hosts are sort of annoying. \:D/
serrebi
29K to go!

Post by serrebi »

I love xplay. I like some of the other stuff on that network, but I doubt many people here would like some of the halarious skits on attack of the show, or whatever, but to me , there quite funny. There's some pretty funny moments. The latest one I can remember is the fake call-ins they did with Olivia on vacation in all these wacky places. They did all these cuts with a guys voice saying stuff that happend in the show, suggesting that Olivia really didn't watch the show while on vacation. I thought it was halarious. For the most part, I don't like where g4 is going. I've noticed that Xplay, and attack fo the show are slowly getting worse and worse, with Xplay relying less on reviews, and more on previews, and interviews then ever before, and AOTS turning into a marketing machine without the very commedic moments between Kevin and Olivia. I'll watch till I can't bare it anymore, however. :D
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Why does G4 have to become a Spike TV clone!? It makes me mad, however, I still really like X-Play.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
mike_rowe
I've been here a bit

Post by mike_rowe »

i watch it sometimes, wiating for dark secter, looks cool! :mad: ;) :mad: ;)