The Thread of Sarai-given Conservative Compliments!

Because they're not at all liberal! Aha.. haha.. ha.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

The Thread of Sarai-given Conservative Compliments!

Post by Oba-rai »

Essentially, post in this thread and I will give you a personalized compliment.

And if I don't know anything about you, well, I'll have to learn something about you!

I will start by complimenting myself.

*crickets*
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

*pops into the thread and looks around curiously* :anxious:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Interesting..... Cool!!!!!! *tries hard to go back to sleep*
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Lo! It is the sun, and Jayaar is the east!
...er, east, sun, vice versa.

JIA has possibly been the most fascinating person to watch develop on the ToO. From a fairly new person to an aging lowbie to a decrepit midbie like me, she's done little more than help others get used to the board while learning the sage ways of being jaded and cynical and general hmph like the rest of, um, us. All hail Jayaar! :thunk:

O~ Danielle Abigail Maxwell, how shall I count the ways that you are quite interesting! From your impassioned remarks in CCDS to your fascinating interest in Richard Maxwell, you have provided a quite intriguing study in, um, studying users! You are colourful, and from your signature you're also Bart Millard, who I will be seeing in October-ish at our church, so there's definitely something interesting in getting to know DAM!
they may be copper,
they might be giants.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

*peeks in*

Compliments are always good. \:D/

You aren't liberal with your compliments though? :(
...I hate marquees.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Do you know me or not...that is the question :boohoo:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

What in tarnations is going on in here!? :x
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Aw, what a sweet thread! You're very thoughtful Sarai!
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

And where is my compliment, pray-tell :-k ?
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

*chuckles*

I'm always up for a compliment \:D/

....and I might be able to use one right now :anxious:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

*will happily accept a compliment any day of the week*
Gift-compliment me! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

That's very nice of Sarai! Though I doubt you could think of such a nice compliment for me...But I dare you to try!! \:D/
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Well???

;)

No, this is not a one word post. Sorry to disappoint all you looker-for-rule-breakers. :x ....kidding of course.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

J-man: You like Legos (or did)... which is a valid reason for awesomeness, just as it is. You like cookies, and you're quite possibly (next to one other) the most PHP-knowledgeable person -I- know. And, what you don't have in knowledge, you make up for in a desire for knowledge. And also, cookies. We were married once, during the flurry of ToO marriages, so that counts for something!
(And no, I'm not always liberal with my compliments, I actually have a bad attitude a lot...)

Shadowfax: I don't know you, but from first glance - username and post count (the uber l33t number of 1337) - I think you're a pretty cool person! Lord of the Rings is a fascinating interest and/or obsession, so hurrah you, you horse of the wind-named person! \:D/

Top: Oh, my, what have I gotten myself into?! ...
Okay, well. You're amusing in general, but you're more of a mix of a fascinating clown and a formidable foe in the CCDS. Your great love for wrestling and, um, Hulk Hogan, is very clearly obvious, and being a manly man, you also have a better wife than... many people do. Considering many on this forum do not have wives, I suppose your signature's claim is perfectly valid! Yarr! All hail the Top Crusader!

OverTheRainbow: Not much I know about you, do I, but about you I will learn! Filled with candy, intrigued by your signature, I am. Reminds me of my current sugar-high/low headache, this amount of candy does.
...granted, my attempt to sound like Yoda is probably causing my headache. At any rate, you have a great sugary signature and I wish the best to you and your running mate!

I&L: I don't know if it was you that I ended up arguing with in CCDS, and then over IM and then finally resolved to stop arguing with? Unless it was someone else. There are a few of you on this forum that happened to... <_<'. Anyway, you're a great writer, you've got a fantastic character (whose stubbornness can be a bit headache-inducing, but I have a headache already, so it's all good!), and you're also quite sensible, so hurrah you!

Kait! You are awesome! That's all! ...
Actually, you are fun to be around, exceptionally smart (smoked that one test-thing), and more or less a great person. You and JIA are fascinating to watch - and have been great sports about everything, from leadership decisions to learning your way around the board. (Which... is good.)

*brain fails.*

...going to bed now, before I start attaching more strings of compliments to stupidly obvious statements.
they may be copper,
they might be giants.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Wow.... impressive.... though... wow.... I can't say much in anyone's defense... anymore...
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

>_> Awesome.

No, I don't believe that's me.. I don't have your IM address. However, I do frequent CCDS, and debate 24/7. I believe I have debated you on there :).

I love making stubborn and head-strong characters. Maybe because they're so much like me, that they're easier for me to write :anxious:.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

This appears as if it has the potential to raise my pride, so here I am posting.
Last edited by Azariah Ben Yaakov on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

:hilarious: lol Ryan.

And, um.. yay, I have been complimented. :)

I never know how to respond to compliments. Are we just supposed to say "thank you" and um, leave? :anxious:
...I hate marquees.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Wow, free compliments! \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I assure you that I'm skulking about somewhere in the shadows.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.