Wal-Mart on Nov. 1

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Wal-Mart on Nov. 1

Post by Woody »

It was most wonderful. I believe it was %50 of leftover Halloween candy. I was going to take a picture, but I can't seem to find batteries for the camera. I'll post a pic as soon as I can. But who else went to Wal-Mart(or another store that sells Halloween candy) on Nov. 1 to get good deals on candy? \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Woody wrote:It was most wonderful. I believe it was P of leftover Halloween candy. I was going to take a picture, but I can't seem to find batteries for the camera. I'll post a pic as soon as I can. But who else went to Wal-Mart(or another store that sells Halloween candy) on Nov. 1 to get good deals on candy? \:D/
Not me because the only time I ever buy candy is for Halloween and that is a total waste of money since I never have Trick or Treaters. I'm not a candy eater so buying it on November first or after is pointless.
Last edited by Laurie on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I got some Snickers and Reese's for real cheap. It's fantastic. \:D/
I will totally make it a tradition to go on Nov. 1st. :yes:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Laurie wrote:
Woody wrote:It was most wonderful. I believe it was P of leftover Halloween candy. I was going to take a picture, but I can't seem to find batteries for the camera. I'll post a pic as soon as I can. But who else went to Wal-Mart(or another store that sells Halloween candy) on Nov. 1 to get good deals on candy? \:D/
Not me because the only time I ever buy candy is for Halloween and that is a total waste of money since I never have Trick or Treaters. I'm not a candy eater so buying it on November first or after is pointless.
That...is so sad. :'(
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

EK wrote:
Laurie wrote:
That...is so sad. :'(
Actually not buying/eating candy is a good thing. I'm not a big candy eater and now that I'm having to lose weight and all of that candy is a temptation so not having it in the house is better for me. The reason I have no trick or treaters is because there are no sidewalks or street lights in my subdivision and because of that it is dangerous to walk in my subdivision after dark. If anyone does attempt it they must know what they are doing and carry a good flashlight. I don't even walk it after dark and I've lived in the subdivision since I was five. I'm fine with all of it because I hate Halloween anyway.
Last edited by Laurie on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Finally got a picture:

I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I only bought a bag of 12 resses peanut butter cups because if I have candy I will eat it all really fast. I ate almost 2lbs of gummy bears in 3 days a week ago.