Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Sapphire wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:Hello, Sapphire!!! :hug: It's good to see you around for a visit! :D
It's good to see you too! :hug:

Good to see you Sapphire
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

So this morning I was looking for my chessboard, and as I was digging through old board games, I found THIS dandy from like 8 years ago, not joking! \:D/ Image This game is actually awesome, so I am super happy that I found it. It's like Chess meets Pokeman meets Poker. Also, I remember playing it when I was like- 5 so the nostalgia factor is of the chart \:D/

(Let it be noted that that is not actually MY game, just an image online, although mine is almost identical)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I just posted a new blog that requires a response to a question. So any loyal readers can go answer :)

Anyway, it's finally the weekend! I have to do homework, but I'm also going to try and have some fun too.

Till the end of the line.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Well, I broke my arm on Wednesday...your Chief of Police is largely incapacitated for four weeks. If only someone had moved that wall before I decided to crash into it...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Had to mow the entire house to day which is tedious work. Waiting for my brother to fry those hamburgers.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Monty wrote:Well, I broke my arm on Wednesday...your Chief of Police is largely incapacitated for four weeks. If only someone had moved that wall before I decided to crash into it...
I hope you feel better soon!

I had a really good day today. Work was good, I got to see my parents for a few hours, and I'm just relaxing this evening and grocery shopping.
Life is good.
Also, I cleaned my entire apartment in record time because my parents were coming and I didn't want them to think I live in a mess... I cleaned everything in less then an hour and I was pretty impressed with myself.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Monty wrote:Well, I broke my arm on Wednesday...your Chief of Police is largely incapacitated for four weeks. If only someone had moved that wall before I decided to crash into it...
That sucks, man. Hope it gets better.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

O_O

You crashed into a wall? I hope that you arm heals very soon! That sounds incredibly painful.
*insert provocative quote here*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey, Sapphire! :hello:

Ouch, Monty. Not good. I hope you heal quickly! Some walls are so inconsiderate. :noway: Hey, at least you hopefully got a good story out of it. ;)
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

@JP: Wow, it sounds like you'll be busy for a while! Hope you have fun in Texas! Should I see if I have relatives living there whom you can say "hi" to? ;)

@Sapphire: It's good to see you again. :hug:

@Monty: Oy, no fun, I'm sure. Praying for healing.
Blitz wrote:Had to mow the entire house to day which is tedious work. Waiting for my brother to fry those hamburgers.
The entire house? o.O I've had to mow the entire lawn before, but never the house. ;)
And hurry up with those hamburgers, Josh - we're getting hungry!

Life, life. Life is good. :) We had a little photo shoot for the gals after church, for an event this week. One of the little girls was a perfect angel for her picture. :inlove:
Taps

Post by Taps »

Well, you guys can be praying for me... I have thrown up 10 times today so far... I am terribly sick right now :( Also, if I can't force some water down to stay, I might get dehydrated...
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

:( Praying for healing, Taps.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Sorry to hear that, Taps! Praying...
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I hope you feel better soon Taps. :pray: for you.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Taps

Post by Taps »

Thank you everybody for your prayers :) at about 7:30 last night I threw up for the last time :) Since then everything I have eaten has gone down, and I have felt a lot better today! I have been drinking tons of water and have also gained an appetite again. Praise Jesus, and thanks again for your guys's prayers :)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Taps wrote:Thank you everybody for your prayers :) at about 7:30 last night I threw up for the last time :) Since then everything I have eaten has gone down, and I have felt a lot better today! I have been drinking tons of water and have also gained an appetite again. Praise Jesus, and thanks again for your guys's prayers :)
You are very welcome Taps. I am very glad to hear that you are feeling better. \:D/
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Taps wrote:Thank you everybody for your prayers :) at about 7:30 last night I threw up for the last time :) Since then everything I have eaten has gone down, and I have felt a lot better today! I have been drinking tons of water and have also gained an appetite again. Praise Jesus, and thanks again for your guys's prayers :)
Praise the Lord! Glad to hear that you're feeling better! :)
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I died.
he/him | a little stinker.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Steve wrote:I died.
Yay! Steve is... I mean... oh, that's just too bad... ;)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Steve wrote:I died.
This is not new.