Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Tikvah wrote:When will the Ballroom be deleted?
Hey now, that place holds memories for me! how can you be so insensitive? :x
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

T.S. (myself) wrote:Do you have any information you could share with us about the future of the EKIL NOTTUB? Is it still in the decision making stage, or is it being worked on?
I sometimes would make up a goofy answer for something odd like this, but since I'm not totally sure that this isn't some acronym that I totally don't get, I'll just say that it will remain in the "not worked out or even thought about at all" stage until somebody tells me if it is a real thing, and, if so, what that real thing is. ;)
Woodstock wrote:Will The physically mature leprechaun stay like this forever? :pray:
I sure hope so! \:D/ I'm a big fan. :yes:
Whitty Whit wrote:Hey, Catspaw, why are you so awesome?
I'm sorry, that's classified.

Just kidding! It's because of you, of course!
Whitty Whit wrote:
Tikvah wrote:When will the Ballroom be deleted?
Hey now, that place holds memories for me! how can you be so insensitive? :x
The Ballroom adds a lot of class to the ToO! But I suppose it is time for it to be classy in a lower-profile environment. :( Sorry, Whitty Whit. :sniff:
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Catspaw wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:Do you have any information you could share with us about the future of the EKIL NOTTUB? Is it still in the decision making stage, or is it being worked on?
I sometimes would make up a goofy answer for something odd like this, but since I'm not totally sure that this isn't some acronym that I totally don't get, I'll just say that it will remain in the "not worked out or even thought about at all" stage until somebody tells me if it is a real thing, and, if so, what that real thing is. ;)
I believe it's "like button" spelled backwards. :)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Woodstock wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
I believe it's "celebrating leprechaun" spelled backwards. :)
Oh,the backward part helped. I have nothing whatsoever to do with the idea behind or promise of the addition of the like button. I do not know how to add it, nor do I have any interest in spending many, many hours trying to figure it out. I hope that clarifies my position on the matter. ;)
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

are there bumping rules here?
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Yes. It is not advisable to bump very old topics, although some exceptions are occasionally made.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Yes. It is not advisable to bump very old topics, although some exceptions are occasionally made.
For example Top.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Where can I find that list of what all these admiring phrases about Catspaw signify?
~ Walker in Dreams
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

They signify that Catspaw is amazing, obviously.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

They have something to do with the number of posts.
~ Walker in Dreams
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yes, autoranks correlate with post count.
The explanation of the ones currently in place can be found here.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks, Dan and bookworm. :D That sums it up nicely. ;)
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

where are the factions, if they are still here, and how do I start one?

Post by 31899 »

Who are your favourite characters on Community?
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Did you get my PM? I'm impatient. ;)
~ Walker in Dreams
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

godisawesomeness99 wrote:where are the factions, if they are still here, and how do I start one?
To check out the existing factions, click on the User Control Panel (depending on your theme, the link might be hiding under the little top tab that says "Hello [your name]") and then pick the "Usergroups" tab. You can see the different groups and see what you would like to join.

If you would like to start a new faction, you need to post in the Faction Ideas thread (click here to go to the most recent page in that thread) to see if other people are interested. You will need at least 5 members who want to be part of the group (including yourself) and $5000 to start a new faction.
31899 wrote:Who are your favourite characters on Community?
It's hard to pick favourites, but I really like Abed. \:D/ And Shirley, of course. And it's impossible not to love Leonard. \:D/ I like Chang in the "he's a crazy and interesting character" kind of way, not the "I would want to spend time with that character" kind of way. ;) Do our favourite line up? ;)
Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Did you get my PM? I'm impatient. ;)
I got it very recently. Sorry to have to be the one to make you practice your patience today. ;)

Post by 31899 »

Catspaw wrote:
31899 wrote:Who are your favourite characters on Community?
It's hard to pick favourites, but I really like Abed. \:D/ And Shirley, of course. And it's impossible not to love Leonard. \:D/ I like Chang in the "he's a crazy and interesting character" kind of way, not the "I would want to spend time with that character" kind of way. ;) Do our favourite line up? ;)
I think everyone loves Abed. I think my favourites are Abed, Britta and Garret. Like, I said, everyone loves Abed, but I am also an Abed/Annie Shipper. Britta, is just an interesting character, (although I do not like some the tropes they have deployed upon her over the seasons). Garrett is so broken that we shouldn't enjoy it, but for some reason it is amazing.
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

How much money do you get when you post in the election forum?
And can you change my name to Young Link?
Last edited by Agent 86 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

As a follow up to my earlier question, could you give a more specific example about bumping? Say, about how many months we have to post in a topic before it is considered bumping?
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

godisawesomeness99 wrote:As a follow up to my earlier question, could you give a more specific example about bumping? Say, about how many months we have to post in a topic before it is considered bumping?
I think I can answer that isn't it 4 months?
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/