Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Doll
Found

Post by Doll »

Seasie and I are mostly Finnish (1/4) But we are also Scottish, Canadian, English, French, Norwegian, Irish, and a bunch of others that I don't remember. :P
IT'S BELLE/DOLL/GG - I'M BAAAAAAACCCKK!
Dasi
Fourscore and seven

Post by Dasi »

are we putting what like our parents are or just from way back?
One ring to rule them all.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Dasi wrote:are we putting what like our parents are or just from way back?
If it was just parents then God's Girl has 7 parents.

My sister and I are planning are on going canoeing tomorrow, which should be awesome. T-10 till Senior Year.
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in a little over an hour, and I'm told that I'll be out of commission for about a week. So please pray that all goes well and the operation is successful. :)
Last edited by Christian A. on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

OK, my sister is playing in Jarrod Radnich's contest and I was wondering, for those who have Facebook, if you would vote for my sister :D Here is the link http://bit.ly/1chRmoe She would love to get some more votes ;)
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Back in at school and remembering how much I love my spring testing job.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Shennifer wrote:anywho, I'm almost done painting my fandom dedicated chair \:D/
Pictures. Now :p
Marvin D. wrote:Whenever you're on the phone with a friend, two hours=two minutes.

I would know. Mercy and I talked on the phone until I got in trouble last year \:D/
I remember that \:D/ It was hilarious.

Guys, I'm in Scotland. And it's breathtaking O:)
*insert provocative quote here*
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:
Shennifer wrote:anywho, I'm almost done painting my fandom dedicated chair \:D/
Pictures. Now :p
Marvin D. wrote:Whenever you're on the phone with a friend, two hours=two minutes.

I would know. Mercy and I talked on the phone until I got in trouble last year \:D/
I remember that \:D/ It was hilarious.

Guys, I'm in Scotland. And it's breathtaking O:)
Scotland was beautiful, if I remember correctly.

and since I am done with said chair, I will try to post pictures soon.

Till the end of the line.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

My roommate's mom must be a time lord. She got all of her daughter's stuff into her tiny car. God still does miracles.

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

We're arranging a surprise 50th anniversary party for my grandparents, and so far they haven't found out. We have 30 pounds of ham (sixty dollars worth), 6 gallons of tea, 3 HUGE cans of beans, a big container of rigatoni, a lot of bread rolls (not sure how many) and two really big cakes. This is going to be fun ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Wow! sounds like fun, caitbuggy :)

the International scavenger hunt has begun! as of yesterday.

Till the end of the line.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

As of yesterday I have officially written (But not edited) my first autobiography. \:D/ Though finding people to read it is the key. :P Heh heh.

And my cousin is here spending the week with us. And I found out I actually look decent with curly hair. Its been a good week. :P
merp.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I received the book I ordered from Amazon in the mail today. I was pleasantly surprised because I thought it was coming tomorrow.
Last edited by Laurie on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

Thanks to my great grandmother's retirement from driving, I now have a new car to commute to school for my last semester of college!
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

A question I have for all the Canadian users here: I heard from a co-worker that the Canadian goose populations are dwindling in Canada and that there have been efforts to bring them back. Is this true?

If so, you are more than welcome to the Canadian geese here. :P
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

T.S. (myself) wrote:A question I have for all the Canadian users here: I heard from a co-worker that the Canadian goose populations are dwindling in Canada and that there have been efforts to bring them back. Is this true?

If so, you are more than welcome to the Canadian geese here. :P
As a Canadian who keeps a general eye on the news but doesn't pay attention to every little detail, I can say that I have not heard that before. However, Canada is a big country. It's possible that there are some areas that are experiencing a decreasing population while others are not.

My internet keeps cutting in and out for unknown reasons, so I am experiencing frustration as a result. I really dislike wondering whether it's working properly or not again, having it work properly for a while, and then have it totally cut out randomly. :x Oh well. The next time it cuts out, I'll take that as a sign to go to bed. ;)
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Since my factory is the employer that seems to pay students from my college the highest wage, another student is coming int today for an interview. The more Bible college kids we get in there the greater the chance of my co-works hearing and accepting the gospel. That makes me happy.

Meanwhile it keeps looking like I have another cooking fail on my hands. Too much spicing in my bean and pasta salad.

I want real salad with greens.

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Tomorrow I get my wisdom teeth pulled :( but I found out one of my favorite coworkers is a wrimo!!! It's the first person that I've met face to face that knows what NaNoWriMo is \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
cellogirl
Gold Member

Post by cellogirl »

just finished our latest YouTube video :) In it I play the violin on rollerblades and while hanging upside-down :) You should check it out and comment :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyS8CY-BrTQ

"Oh no. No no no no no no no no no... this is bad, this is very bad, this is really, really bad! They just can't get my nose right!"
"I know not who you are, nor how I came to find you, but may I just say.... Hi..."
"You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!"
"Frying pans! Who knew, right?"
-Flynn Rider

check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thepianogals?feature=mhee
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I'm getting PopTarts in a few days \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer