Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Thanks Catspaw, DB, Steppy, and TKD. ^_^

Heh, sounds fun, Steppy. ;) I'm sure nine 3-year-olds will always be a handful. :P

Yesterday, my family made applesauce and salsa. It was really fun. ^_^ And now, our freezers are full with applesauce and we have lots of jars of salsa for the winter. \:D/
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL DONE. I hate how my professor assign things so early. :(

In other news, I HAVE BEEN SO INACTIVE ON THE TOO. WHAT IS LIFE?
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Things are assigned early so now you can do things early, have lots of time to work, and get early feedback! \:D/ (Or maybe torture or something along those lines...maybe some of each.) ;)

LIFE IS HOMEWORK.

(Not for me, but for you, I guess.) ;)

I spent most of my day cleaning my room, getting in the corners that I had been piling stuff and ignoring for the past number of months. :anxious: It feels good to have that done, or at least mostly done. My evening was better than the day because my grandma came over to visit, so that was very nice. Apparently she brought some of my dad's artwork from grade one, so I'm looking forward to seeing that! Knowing his current level of art skills, I'm guessing the difference will be minimal. ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

First day of school for me! my class isn't for another hour though. Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be easy days for me

Till the end of the line.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my easy days too! \:D/ I'll only have one class at 9:25. Unless you count Friday because I don't have classes on that day. :P
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Catspaw wrote:LIFE IS HOMEWORK.
Anyone who says differently is selling something. :yes:

Where are you in school now, Shen? Is this your fourth year? :)
Moontide wrote:It feels like to me that it was fairly active over the summer, not like the olden days, but it has slowed with the start of school and all. HH is still highly active, but the SS seems to get all of debate discussion though.
It's sad when it drops due to school, but if it was good during summer that's encouraging. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Catspaw wrote:LIFE IS HOMEWORK.
Anyone who says differently is selling something. :yes:

Where are you in school now, Shen? Is this your fourth year? :)
It's not my fourth year, but I am a senior :) (it's a little hard to explain)

Till the end of the line.
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

I figured I should probably start to post more since I am a mod here now. :P
I just started my first year of public school a few weeks ago which has been super fun! I've made quite a few friends so far. Anywho today I had next to nothing to do cause there was a sub in choir, plus I started a class which is super easy. So a few of my friends and I ended up goofing off and throwing a ball around for an hour and a half. xD
lImage
Wakko's some old creepy guy from the 1900's. - Paula
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Today was eventful. I accidentally left my wireless mouse in one of my classrooms and I didn't realize till a couple minutes later when I had gone home. My dad took me back to the school, but there was a class going on. However, I just walked in and took it because it was in the back and the door was at the back of the classroom. So I went back home for lunch. In my next class, I found a pair of earbuds with an expensive looking holder thing that someone left next to the computer I was sitting at. I decided to leave a note saying "DON'T BE A JERK!!" so the next person who saw it would leave it alone until the person came back for it. After that I went to my next class which was an hour and forty minutes long and then I went home. After about 20 minutes, I realized I forgot my mouse AGAIN. ](*,) My dad took me back again and fortunately the class that was in session just started a 5 minute break so I was able to go in and get my mouse. Moral of the story, I shouldn't take my wireless mouse to school. >_>

P.S. when I went back for my mouse the second time, the earbuds were gone. I don't know if someone disregarding my note and took them or the person came back for them.
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Awwww...*pats the Penguin* Is your college close to your house?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I live about 10-20 minutes away from my college. So it's not that far.
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Ah, I see...Well that's a way to be optimistic!

Speaking of which...I made two new friends at the new co-op I'm going to Image It's really encouraging since I remember going there the very first day, and literally no one introduced themselves to me so I'm really happy at the change of events ^_^
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I went out for Chinese food with some ladies from church tonight, and we had a great time! The food was good and it was nice to catch up. :yes:
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

My little sister and I just got back from the show...a different one this time. ;) This was a state show, so there were cows from all around the state showing there. My sister got 4/7 and I got 4/4. (the classes were so small :() We also both got Master Showman ribbons, which means we handled our animals the best out of the group. :yes: It was fun, and we slept over night in the barn were our cows stayed, so that was cool. ^_^ Until the barn lights came back on and the cows started bawling, that is... >_>
Last edited by Pianoman on Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, you guys sure keep busy! That sounds like an interesting experience. I'm sure the bawling would be impossible to sleep through. :lol:

I was helping in the three-year-old room at church again this morning and got my regular entertainment again! Kids are just too funny. We had a couple of girls pretending to be cats for a looong time. It was very cute!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Shennifer wrote: It's not my fourth year, but I am a senior :) (it's a little hard to explain)
Well, senior is still nice probably! :)

Aww. :):) That's cute they were cats. The three-year-olds I help with are usually poisonous lizards or something. I get to fall over dead a lot.

Today was our last church picnic for the year which was good. And some friends whom I hadn't seen since February showed up, so that was extra special.

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Kings Daughter wrote: Aww. :):) That's cute they were cats. The three-year-olds I help with are usually poisonous lizards or something. I get to fall over dead a lot.

Today was our last church picnic for the year which was good. And some friends whom I hadn't seen since February showed up, so that was extra special.
Haha, that's great! I won't give them any ideas, because I'm way too old to be falling over dead on the floor. ;)

It's always nice to see old friends. :yes:
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

This Friday and Saturday, we had an open house at our farm. We had about 200 people show up during the two days, and they got to see how cheese was made and see our cows. My little sister and I gave rides on my ox, Isaiah. I put a saddle on his back, and he lets kids ride him, like a horse. xP I gave about 60 rides during the weekend. It was fun, but very tiring as well. Here's a picture of my saddled ox, who just turned 5 years old this summer.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:This Friday and Saturday, we had an open house at our farm. We had about 200 people show up during the two days, and they got to see how cheese was made and see our cows. My little sister and I gave rides on my ox, Isaiah. I put a saddle on his back, and he lets kids ride him, like a horse. xP I gave about 60 rides during the weekend. It was fun, but very tiring as well. Here's a picture of my saddled ox, who just turned 5 years old this summer.
I think you're supposed to post this in Post A Picture of Yourself ;)

Pretty cool, pretty cool! \:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Catspaw wrote:Haha, that's great! I won't give them any ideas, because I'm way too old to be falling over dead on the floor. ;)

It's always nice to see old friends. :yes:
Probably a wise idea. Although it depends, sometimes when you play dead you can sneak in a lovely and relaxing cat nap. ;)