How do I convert RM with rights to Mp3?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

How do I convert RM with rights to Mp3?

Post by AioMan »

I would like to know how to convert AIO Rm files to Mp3 files, because they stopped Podcasting. Only for my own personal use, because that's what FOTF says.
If there isn't anything for that, is there any way to put any sounds that are playing on the computer, in real time, onto a track? Kind of like if you play an AIO, the audio on the computer would record over to a track in Real Time.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I have equipment to do what you seek :anxious:.... but it is classified :twisted:
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

STRYPER wrote:I have equipment to do what you seek :anxious:.... but it is classified :twisted:
Please tell me.
Not telling me is mean.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Me
An original

Post by Me »

STRYPER wrote:I have equipment to do what you seek :anxious:.... but it is classified :twisted:
Heehee! So do I! :twisted:
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Just record it with audacity.

oh noes
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Or just play it and use Total Recorder or something.
totustuus
Pilgrim

Post by totustuus »

My dad has this program called Media Jukebox that I use to record Adventures in Odyssey to MP3 format.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

Xiao wrote:Just record it with audacity.

oh noes
That worked!
And thank you too, Top, because with these two programs combined I was able to do it.

Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

Yep, that works...

I used a tape player for a while, but the quality was terrible. ](*,)
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

Does anyone have anything for a Mac?
If you don't, I might have to buy Audio Hijack for $16. But, that only creates HUGE aiff files.

WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

Eugene wrote:Does anyone have anything for a Mac?
If you don't, I might have to buy Audio Hijack for $16. But, that only creates HUGE aiff files.
that's the awful thing about macs. Don't use a Mac :shame: it'll cost you more money, time, and effort... :-
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

I bought Audio Hijack. It ROCKS! I am ripping in "A Cheater Cheated" right now!
Rock on!

map
Found

Post by map »

I bought AimOne - all to mp3 converter. I really like it. It works well for me.

I also think it is available for Macs.
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

Another great way is Creative MediaSource Player. You get all kinds of options - just set the recording tool to "What U Hear" and presto.