MP3 Players

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

What kind of MP3 Player do you prefer?

iPod
50%
Creative Zen
13%
Samsung
No votes
Sony
6%
Other
31%

Total votes: 16

xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

MP3 Players

Post by xiao »

What kind of MP3 player do you prefer?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Wow, this topic nearly made it to page two with no replies :-s

There is an mp3 player that I will be buying this summer that's not on the list, and I can't remember what it's called. And I'm not too big a fan of ipods; my brother has one and despite the fact that I know how to deal with technology, that thing still confuses the living daylights out of me...
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

CreativeZEN seems good... I might get one. Eventually...
Right now, I use either a small no-name one which belongs to Sonunadad, a Sony minidisk player, or teh laptop.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

*Wishes she had an MP3 Player of any kind*
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Rachael wrote:*Wishes she had an MP3 Player of any kind*
*wishes she does too*

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

I have a Sony Walkman Mp3 player and I love it to pieces! I've dropped it a million and one times and it plays just as perfectly as it did two years ago! :-D
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I don't have much experience with them, but I think iPods are awesome! Yay for awesome iPods! :yes: My sister got one for her birthday just today. O:) (And I get to put some Adventures in Odyssey's on the iPod! Hip, hip hurray! \:D/ )
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I tend to like stuff made by iRiver. But I mainly use the laptop.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I primarily used the desktop for music, until I received a Creative Zen Micro for my 18th birthday. :D That thing rocks. Its features are somewhat similar to the iPod, but it's just better overall. Primarily since it doesn't require you to upload your files one particular way. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have 2 iPods an iRiver and 2 JVC CD, MP3, WMA players. I have been using the JVC players alot. I have found that I like using the JVC player and or the iRiver over my iPods. My vote is "Other."
map
Found

Post by map »

I love my iPod! I also love all the accessories that they offer. I have the road trip so I can listen to it in my car and I have a JBL so I can listen to my iPod anywhere in my house.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I've still not gotten my hands on the two ipod Shuffles sitting on my father dearest's bookcase. :sad:
They stare at her everyday in their beautiful little green boxes, willing their aura of digital wonder into Frank's helpless eyes.

Woe is Frank! :mecry:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I have 4 iPods, my brother has a creative zen vision, and I have an sandisk MP3...overall I like the iPod video just because of the compatibility with the music store...
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I have a little Walmart-MP3 player...it's silver. I don't know the brand because no-name brands ...are brands no one knows! \:D/

You all who have iPods...share! Share! Share! ;)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I have a no-name flash drive mp3 player. I'm thinking of getting a creative zen or an iPod soon.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I have my dell pocket pc... It rules...

-Robo
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

Once I get my hands on an intel iBook,(hoping that Apple will release it soon...) I'll load it with all my mp3s and use it as my mp3 player. \:D/