Richard Maxwell

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

What makes you like Richard Maxwell?

He's downright cute! (Uh, I would suggest that only girls answer this one)
41%
I love his voice!
No votes
He seems pretty cool...
35%
He's a juvinile Delinquent
18%
He used to work for Blackgaard
No votes
I don't like Maxwell
6%

Total votes: 17

Shadowfax

Richard Maxwell

Post by Shadowfax »

What makes you like this character, the one and only, Richard Maxwell?
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

He's downright cute! \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

He's a tragic, stubborn villainous apprentice-turned hero driven to self-destructive obsession by his own personal demons and lack of love from the people from whom he needs it most, pushing him towards the brink, and, ironically, only when he comes close to the edge is he able to back away and change his life for the better, both of himself, and, ultimately, of the town of Odyssey.

That, and he's downright cute! \:D/
Everything written in this post is false.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Waluigi Freak 99 wrote:He's a tragic, stubborn villainous apprentice-turned hero driven to self-destructive obsession by his own personal demons and lack of love from the people from whom he needs it most, pushing him towards the brink, and, ironically, only when he comes close to the edge is he able to back away and change his life for the better, both of himself, and, ultimately, of the town of Odyssey.
I disagree: He already has gone over the brink. Other than that, I disagree with it all.

(I think he should come back...)

I don't know what got me liking him (was it risking his life for Odyssey or just Tom's way of forgiving him? Probably both), but I just liked him, and the rest happens to be history (in my world)

AND I THINK HE'S CUTE! (If I said Hot... oh, wait...)
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

The short answer? I love flawed, dynamic characters who find redemption.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Ok, seriously guys; that was a girl option :-s
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

ILoveRichardMaxwell wrote:Ok, seriously guys; that was a girl option :-s
ILRM, you've got to learn one thing (and don't worry, I had to learn the same thing before): Don't say thigns or put choices out that are for only a certain gender. The other gender will SO pick it, and talk about it. It's a normal thing that happens (and happens to be HILARIOUS!)

But, don't be yourself up over it. I enjoy seeing guys pick something gross like that. They jsut happen to be.... something I can't say or I'll be repremanded. (WHICH I'M RIGHT!)

so, :D O:)
Waluigi Freak 99
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Waluigi Freak 99 »

It's a guy thing. To purge myself of that remark, I watched all of the Die Hard movies in a row just now. I feel manly again.
Everything written in this post is false.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
ILRM, you've got to learn one thing (and don't worry, I had to learn the same thing before): Don't say thigns or put choices out that are for only a certain gender. The other gender will SO pick it, and talk about it. It's a normal thing that happens (and happens to be HILARIOUS!)

But, don't be yourself up over it. I enjoy seeing guys pick something gross like that. They jsut happen to be.... something I can't say or I'll be repremanded. (WHICH I'M RIGHT!)

Yeah I know, and I was basically kidding :-$
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

ILoveRichardMaxwell wrote:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:

Yeah I know, and I was basically kidding :-$
Yeah, don't tell the guys.... it's our little secret.