What was the Last video game(s) you played?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Rock Band! \:D/ Its sooo adicting :D

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'm still alternating Luigi's Mansion and Smackdown VS Raw 2007 and Godzilla Unleashed! \:D/
mike_rowe
I've been here a bit

Post by mike_rowe »

i think the last game i played was bladestorm for me ps3.

fun! yay! weeeee!

(duck!) :duckie:
Ryder
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Ryder »

I think the last video game I played was "World Cup Soccer" on my PS2.
Many thanks to her awesome Snubness for the super cool sig and avatar \:D/!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Our sixth football pool is now underway!!! Play it! PLAY IT NOW!!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Metal Gear?!
as in the original NES version
it just might have the best translation of any video game ever
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

The truck have started to move.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

I am replaying FEAR on my PC.
Never can get enough of that game.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I played Diddy Kong racer and then before that Golden Eye on N64!!! Wow, what a sweeeeeeeeet game. \:D/
I do what I do.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The Top Crusader wrote:The truck have started to move.

Ragnarok Online II: The Gate of the World.

they added a z-axis. :(
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Goldeneye 007 (for N64).

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Custom Robo: Arena....not too fun. :P
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. LOTR games are my obsession \:D/
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for the GBA.

Seems like a fun game. Gets me more excited for Castlevania Judgement.
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Aeva and I wasted ourselves away for over two hours playing Lego Star Wars II. It's awesome!!! CHEWIE!!! But we were stuck on this one part for a half an hour that had nothing to do with where we needed to be... *sighs*

And today I played The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning. I love the earth breath... lovely whirlwind that zaps the enemy... *sighs dreamily*
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Earthbound.
Why? Because. Nobody ever needs a reason to replay Earthbound.
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

Taiko Drum Master (the American version for the PS2). Just arrived in the mail for my little brother, so I thought I'd pop it in while he's gone and have some fun.
Sonuna wrote:Earthbound.
Why? Because. Nobody ever needs a reason to replay Earthbound.
Truer words have never been spoken. :3
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I had to wait until it was morning again before going through the final battle because eeegh adsfsfsfdgh. As you do.
I also got one of those 'You've been out there for a long time...' messages right in the ending, after the credits roll. Don't think that's ever happened to me before.

... now to play it again, getting... 1/128 items! yaaaaay.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Battle For Wesnoth.

Sauerbraten.

AssaultCube.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »