A Real Kids Radio?

I couldn't help but post this...

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
serrebi
29K to go!

A Real Kids Radio?

Post by serrebi »

Ok, so I was reading my newsfeeds today like I always do, and came across this little piece of news
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Radioins ... XHiyydsZ0/
Now I'm not totally sure on this but wasn't kids radio's call letters actually put out there somewhere, and wern't they "KYDZ?" Even if I'm wrong, look! Kydz Radio! They have to at least play AIO, if not only for the name, but because it's awesome.
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

They're even "for kids, by kids." It's a shame the garbage they're playing on that station, though.

On a side note, I realized your name is almost identical to Serebii, the phonetic Japanese name for a Pokémon. Why does the ToO seem to be being taken over by Nintendo recently? :-k
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Kids' radio's call sign is actually KYDS.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

That's pretty spiffy. Too bad I'm not a kyd anymore.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I wonder if this station had someone pull some strings in Washington to get a broadcast license quickly!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: