ToO Madlibs Weeks #2-5 "ToO Chronicles"

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Error: Div/0
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Alright so results time!

The winner of this round of ToO Chronicles is....
Casey Doyle
Casey Doyle wrote:Laura Ingalls was walking through Gower's Field when she saw Ryder and his zebra, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you transformed the ToO back to Regisville the other day...that's kinda amazing". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Laura Ingalls sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Use the above story as the basis for your next answers!

annnd here's all the other entries! :D
Kody wrote:Evil Chick was walking through Crestwood Avenue when she saw Ryan and his goldfish, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you inundated the other day...that's kinda painful". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Evil Chick sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
V-lady wrote:Chandler was walking through Crestwood Avenue when she saw and his guinea pig, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you exploded the other day...that's kinda sudden". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Chandler sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
American Eagle wrote:Sapphire was walking through Second Church when she saw Eugene and his kitten, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you corrupted the other day...that's kinda nosy". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Sapphire sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Evil Chick wrote:Sonuna was walking through Finneman's when she saw Trent DeWhite and his cheetah, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you blew up the other day...that's kinda fanglorious". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Sonuna sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Laura Ingalls wrote:Ruthie was walking through Harlequin Theatre when she saw Dr. Watson and his jackal, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you disappeared the other day...that's kinda unexpected". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Ruthie sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
DanP740 wrote:Lonesome Dove was walking through the Steps of City Hall when she saw DanP740 and his mole, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you hacked the other day...that's kinda malicious". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Lonesome Dove sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Sarai wrote:Sarai was walking through Gower's Field when she saw Pseudonym and his goomba, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you exploded the other day...that's kinda fiery". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Sarai sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Jelly wrote:Chandler was walking through The ToO Hall of Power when she saw CoT and his duck, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you pwned the other day...that's kinda disgusting". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Chandler sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
JesusIsAlive wrote:Sonuna was walking through Campbell College Debate Society when she saw Pseudonym and platypus, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you detonated the other day...that's kinda fluffy". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Sonuna sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Trent DeWhite wrote:Sherlock was walking through Campbell County Debate Society when she saw Trinarius and his panda bear, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you unleashed the power of Applesauce the other day...that's kinda reckless ". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Sherlock sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Ben Linus wrote: Joyfully13 was walking through Gower's Field when she saw K1 and his penguin, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you spammed the other day...that's kinda superfluous". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Joyfully13 sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Chandler wrote:Evil Chick was walking through the Harlequin Theatre when she saw Jonathan and his llama, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you oozed the other day...that's kinda shrilly". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Evil Chick sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Invisible Ninja wrote:Taq was walking through Randoms HQ when she saw Jellyfish11 and his tarantula, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you mutilated the other day...that's kinda disturbing." "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Taq sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Eugene wrote:Kairi was walking through Gower's Field when she saw Trent DeWhite and his turkey, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you razed the other day...that's kinda tight". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Kairi sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Iron and Light wrote:Laura Ingalls was walking through Impolite Company when she saw xiao and his aardvark, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you abhorred the other day...that's kinda utter". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Laura Ingalls sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
The next madlib will be up shortly! \:D/
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

My word was fangorious, not fanglorious... :x

And, I love Chandler's entry. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

My word was 'utterly', not 'utter' :P. Although... utter works better in that sentence than 'utterly', so thanks for editing it for me.

Those were good!

Who's Casey Doyle :anxious:?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yeah Kairi fixed my adverb mistake. :anxious:

Casey Doyle...is Casey Doyle! \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Iron and Light wrote:Who's Casey Doyle :anxious:?
So I'm not the only one... what user number is Casey Doyle, may I inquire?

Oh, yes. Funny submissions, people!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

He used to be prestoncamden11 I believe. \:D/
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Those madlibs were superfluous XD
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Dude, I demand a recount. That IS an adjective!

My initial entry would've read:
Chandler wrote:Evil Chick was walking through the Harlequin Theatre when she saw Jonathan and his llama, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you oozed the other day...that's kinda beautifying". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Evil Chick sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Because you said that was wrong, I changed it to an adverb at the last second so it would make sense, but it makes none. :noway:
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I used an adverb, too.. because that's what I thought everyone wanted >_>.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Congrats to Casey Doyle! \:D/

...Why is the "male ToOer" in my entry not there?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Chandler wrote:Dude, I demand a recount. That IS an adjective!

My initial entry would've read:
Chandler wrote:Evil Chick was walking through the Harlequin Theatre when she saw Jonathan and his llama, "what's up I was looking for you. I heard you oozed the other day...that's kinda beautifying". "Oh yeah, to tell you the truth I was forced to do that... it's a long story." Evil Chick sighed and sat down "I've got time" she said.
Because you said that was wrong, I changed it to an adverb at the last second so it would make sense, but it makes none. :noway:
Alright we recounted....Casey Doyle won. \:D/
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Evil Chick wrote:My word was fangorious, not fanglorious... :x

And, I love Chandler's entry. :D
...sorry. :anxious:
V-lady wrote:Congrats to Casey Doyle! \:D/

...Why is the "male ToOer" in my entry not there?
Because Kairi needs new glasses. #-o Sorry 'bout that.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

*gives Kairi new glasses* Unfortunately, they are two 18-ounce tumblers.
For those in the audience who do not know what one is, a tumbler is a tall plastic drinking cup that many people call "a glass." So in a sense, this is a pun. K1E standard disclaimer.

How do you people build those? Do each of you do half, or one person does a whole round and the other person does the next round?
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Huzzah for chaos and pandemonium in the literary form! \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I love how more than one person had "exploded" as their verb. :p
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

And it's time for the next madlib! \:D/ The deadline is Thursday, November 5, 2009, 12 AM EST. Have fun, guys!

1. [Past AIO Villian]
2. [Location in Odyssey]
3. [Past Tense Verb]
4. [Past AIO Villian]
5. [Something Unpleasant]
6. [VERB]
7. [NUMBER]
8. [Villian Posessive]
9. [Animals]
10. [Adjective]
11. [Verb]
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End
It’s my birthday

Post by Evil Chick »

Yay! \:D/ I love these things. :D What exactly does #8 mean, though?
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

#8 is Villian Posessive. :)