Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

A cheater cheated.

The scene with Walker talking to himself is still one of my favorites on AIO history.
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I also listened to A Cheater Cheated. \:D/
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

A Class Act
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Promises, Promises
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I found The Battle, Parts 1 and 2 on mp3 player. I had completely forgotten that I had it.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

The Agreeable Nanny
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

All of Plan-B episodes [A+ for all]
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

For the longest time I would've told you of my hate towards all Twilife Zone episodes. They just didn't interest me. And so, when we got a new album, it took me the longest time to listen (or relisten?) to The Time of Our Lives. I was pleasantly surprised! Both of the stories were interesting, funny and not overly cheesy. B+

"I was entertaining some guests at my home, and we were eating dinner in my dining room. I needed to get up and get the mustard out of the kitchen and instead of saying, ' would you please excuse me?', I said, 'I'll be right back... after these messages.' It was so embarrassing I could barely even eat." :hilarious:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Grandma's Christmas Visit. I couldn't believe that it was 30 minutes long! That was really long...but I enjoyed it decently. Abuelita! \:D/ Also, I listened to The Mystery of the Clock Tower (9/10) and Wooton's Broken Pencil Show. *long pause* Pointless. Terrible. *could rant on* The worst scenes in all history of AIO would be Wooton and Harlow having a conversation. They both make no sense together. That's just terrible. It gets a 2/10, and falls on the same level as Operation: Digout and Rescue at Manatugo Point (both 2/10) are on. Now, on to finish Album 52!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

2 guys and a truck.

\:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Marvin D. wrote:Grandma's Christmas Visit. I couldn't believe that it was 30 minutes long! That was really long...but I enjoyed it decently. Abuelita! \:D/ Also, I listened to The Mystery of the Clock Tower (9/10) and Wooton's Broken Pencil Show. *long pause* Pointless. Terrible. *could rant on* The worst scenes in all history of AIO would be Wooton and Harlow having a conversation. They both make no sense together. That's just terrible. It gets a 2/10, and falls on the same level as Operation: Digout and Rescue at Manatugo Point (both 2/10) are on. Now, on to finish Album 52!
About your rating of Operation: Digout and Manatugo Point, I disagree because those two are great episodes, I admit perhaps not epic, but very interesting at the very least. And entertaining as well as historical.

Till the end of the line.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

The Scales of Justice 6/10
he/him | a little stinker.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

The Tower - 7/10

I felt like I had to turn it up more than usual to hear it. Maybe my hearing is going.

Till the end of the line.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I listened to about 5 today. The last was All's Well With Boswell. I don't really like it very much<:(>... On the other hand I recently listened to Castles and Cauldron's for the first time and I though it was a good episode Eith an awesome message!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Clara-I never get tired of this episode!!
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

The Inspiration Station Pts. 1 & 2 [C+]
Game for a Mystery [B-]
Target of the Week [B-]
For the Birds [A-] --> Love the scene when they talk about their pets that died...Hilarious!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

With A Little Help From My Friends
he/him | a little stinker.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Thank You God
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

The Black Veil
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Promises, Promises