(Almost) Final Album 53 Cover!!!!

A low quality version of the final Album 53 Cover!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

It looks different than what i imagined it would be. -shrugs- but it's still nice.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

It is nice. I noticed the ferris wheel in an earlier drawing of it. I hope that they make these episodes good ones.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Spoiler added due to the large image that is on the Scoop now. ~ Irwin
ImageImageImage
logos linked
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Yay.

I'm sorta (totally) less excited because Emily and Matthew are on the front.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Are we forgetting who wrote this album?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Um, nathan, i think.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Paul. How can it be bad?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Sorry, but it's hard to have an epic plot with Emily and Matthew in it.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

It can be done.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I digg that cover. It actually matches Album 52's cover (two male, one female character looking at something mysterious).

I'm also begging FOTF not to turn this into a Jones and Parker mystery, but the other sagas had annoying kids too. Blackgaard included Sam Johnson and Simon Birtles, while Novacom had Alex, Cal, Aubrey and Erica. None of those kid characters are awful, and yet none of them were great. I'd say the same about Matthew and Emily.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Um, Simon was in Album 25, but he had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Blackgaard. He was in the one episode unconnected with Blackgaard altogether.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

AIOCREFan wrote:I am proud to present a low quality version of the final Album 53 Cover!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ =D>
I will not say my source, only that I have been granted permission to post it.
I also have received word that the high quality version is planned to be released on Wed, January 12 (1/12/11). \:D/
thanks! It is not the background on my computer!

-- 09 Jan 2011 04:46 pm --

now the background rather. LOL
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

It's now my Facebook profile picture :)
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I don't like Emily either!
I cant wait to hear album 53! the album art looks good. =D> i hope the album is as good as the Nova Com saga!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

It looks pretty good. Matthew almost looks like he's wearing eye makeup to me, though--then again, it's rare that I see drawings of cartoon males with visible lashes, so what do I know? ;)
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog