Thread Of The People

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Woo-hoo!

I hate Miley and Justin.

\:D/
Steehl
Not Implemented

Post by Steehl »

Amen to that, Iluvsns! \:D/
Go Celtics \:D/!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Haha, I wouldn't say they're necessarily destroying society...they're this generation's Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake, they'll stop being so big soon enough. >_>
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

im not a miley or justin fan but in ways i feel bad for them. like theyre under so much pressure from media and stuff:(! i wouldnt want to be in either if their shoes!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Expensive gum…I don't know, I think it's all right
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

iluvsns wrote:Woo-hoo!

I hate Miley and Justin.
Steehl wrote:Amen to that, Iluvsns! \:D/
I don't know what's your problem, you shouldn't hate someone just because they can sing good and is getting attention.
Last edited by UNCLEBITTLES on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Steehl
Not Implemented

Post by Steehl »

We should? :-s No, that's not why. They're "teeny-boppers" (not sure if that's the proper way to say it) that only sing about "love" when they're too young to even understand what it is. :noway: They're only rich and famous because of the sick, demented girls/boys that drool after them! Again, just my opinion.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Steehl wrote:We should? :-s No, that's not why. They're "teeny-boppers" (not sure if that's the proper way to say it) that only sing about "love" when they're too young to even understand what it is. :noway: They're only rich and famous because of the sick, demented girls/boys that drool after them! Again, just my opinion.
Oops, typing error, I go fix that, I meant you shouldn't.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Hey Yanny, we should make another 'RPG' in Hillingdale. Those are fun. \:D/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Sounds fun!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Steehl
Not Implemented

Post by Steehl »

Yes! We should. \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Okay, I have a question. Have any of you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Dale
Gold Member

Post by Dale »

Hollister wrote:Okay, I have a question. Have any of you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
:? Yes?
PM me! I'd love to get to know you! Yes, YOU! :bounce:
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Hollister wrote:Okay, I have a question. Have any of you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Say again? :?
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Yanny wrote:
I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense. So I ask again, have any of you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Say huh?
he/him | a little stinker.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

*Is still confused*
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Hollister wrote:
Yanny wrote:
I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense. So I ask again, have any of you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yes but I haven't decided as thinking of you are saying not sure am I the idea you have that this I am confused very this thing about thread.

\:D/
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

This thread can't do any thing about the odd grading of bananas!
It's been awhile, hasn't it?