Ask the American Eagle!

Ask for wisdom, for peace, for honor. Or... just ask for craziness!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

SoccerLOTR wrote:Drat, why wasn't I warned before reading this? {sighs} Hopefully my question hasn't been asked, cause i didn't have time to read all 23 pages of this at the moment,...but here's my question:
What is your favorite NHL hockey team?
The Detroit Red Wings. \:D/ I'm a fan of all professional Detroit teams, plus the Michigan State Spartans.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Who do you want to win the super bowl? If you care...
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

StrongNChrist wrote:Who do you want to win the super bowl? If you care...
Before tonight, I honestly didn't care who won (I semi-liked all four teams). But in Packers vs. Steelers, my support quickly shifted to the Packers. Pittsburgh made so many dirty hits against the Jets (going straight for the helmet on some plays), and the refs didn't call penalties. Therefore, I don't like the Steelers much anymore. :x Sorry if that was your team!

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

My team isn't playing. But I was going for the Packers \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

...and that team is...? ;)

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Dallas Cowboys.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

American Eagle wrote:
SoccerLOTR wrote:Drat, why wasn't I warned before reading this? {sighs} Hopefully my question hasn't been asked, cause i didn't have time to read all 23 pages of this at the moment,...but here's my question:
The Detroit Red Wings. \:D/ I'm a fan of all professional Detroit teams, plus the Michigan State Spartans.
I was overjoyed for about 15 seconds...until you said you're a fan of the Spartans. {sighs} But you get points for being a Red Wings fan, nonetheless, and therefore, will not completely disown you.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
I was overjoyed for about 15 seconds...until you said you're a fan of the Spartans. {sighs} But you get points for being a Red Wings fan, nonetheless, and therefore, will not completely disown you.
I take it you're a Michigan or Ohio State fan, then? ;)

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

GO BLUE! I'm hoping our new coach will make some much needed improvements so we can beat you next year...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

SoccerLOTR wrote:GO BLUE! I'm hoping our new coach will make some much needed improvements so we can beat you next year...
After losing for about 7 years in a row, the last three years have been amazing. ;) We'll see how it goes this year.

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Indeed we will! :-) But I'm more dedicated to the Red Wings, so as long as they do well, I will be able to cope with whatever happens to Michigan. Hopefully. Lol.

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

What's the best way to stay awake late at night studying? ;P

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Kings Daughter wrote:What's the best way to stay awake late at night studying? ;P
1. check The ToO every five minutes
2. eat a lot of junk food

1 + 2 is a surefire success. ;)

Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

do you have to look at this thread all the time to see if anyone's asked you a question? :-
What is your favorite place on the Town?
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

American Eagle wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:What's the best way to stay awake late at night studying? ;P

Sounds about right to me! Add facebook and some mountain dew to the list. And a late-night online buddy.

So how many questions on here have you answered?

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Mimi wrote:do you have to look at this thread all the time to see if anyone's asked you a question? :-
I have it set up to email me every time someone posts in this, and some other, threads. Whenever a question is asked, I get an email. If you click on "User Control Panel", then "Board preferences", then "Edit posting defaults", you can check a box that will allow you to be emailed automatically whenever a topic you've posted in has been replied to. It's a handy feature! \:D/

Mimi wrote:What is your favorite place on the Town?
I think I like the "Harlequin Theatre" best because we can discuss movies, books, TV, games, etc! I've posted in it more than any other forum.
SoccerLOTR wrote:So how many questions on here have you answered?
I am so not going to count. :P I think 20 per page is a good estimate, and with 24 pages, that comes out to about 480. :headscratch:

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

SoccerLOTR wrote:
American Eagle wrote:

Sounds about right to me! Add facebook and some mountain dew to the list. And a late-night online buddy.

So how many questions on here have you answered?
And then your plan will work for sure!

Do you like algebra? Why or why not?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Marvin D. wrote:Do you like algebra? Why or why not?
Not at all. :x I feel like I'm wasting my time whenever I do it. It makes a little sense to me, but why do I need to learn it? Yeah. :anxious:

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

:highfive: Exactly my sentiments. :- You're taking Algebra 2, right?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Maybe. :anxious: