Whits End Menu

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Whits End Menu

Post by Taps »

This is the things I have heard on the Whits End Menu from episodes: ( Or at least the eccentric ones anyway )

Raspberry Ripple
Kiddie Orange
Chocolate Fudge Overload
Berry Berry Blowout
Super Duper Triple Scoop Raspberry Ripple
WOD FAM CHOCK SOD
Pizza
Ice Cream Skyscraper
Whittaker special double decker sundae
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Nice, here is the list that aiowiki has.
AIOwiki wrote: Known Menu Items

* Apple Turnover
* Carmel Apple
* Soda
* Lemonade
* Milkshakes
* Banana Split
* Banana Fruit Split
* Malts
* Root beer floats
* Fizz's
* Coffee
* Pizza
* Kiddie Orange
* Ice cream Skyscraper
* Whittaker special double-decker sundae (mentioned in #135: “Back to Bethlehem, Part 1”)
* Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod (World Famous Chocolate Soda)
* Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal (Locally Known Strawberry Malt)

Ice-Cream Flavors

* Raspberry Ripple
* Chocolate Ripple
* Peanut Butter
* Lime Sorbet
* Orange Sorbet
* Rocky Road
* Chocolate
* Strawberry
* Butterscotch
* Vanilla
* Pistachio
* Strawberry Mocha Cream
* Pistachio Mocha Crunch
* Cappuccino Mocha Jamocha
* Peanut-Butter & Banana
* Green Bean & Radish
* Fudge Marble
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Wow, that's quite a list...well, we know that he DOESN'T make burgers or fries...so other than pizza, I have no clue what people eat for main meals there, come to think of it!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

They need fries. What good is a chocolate milkshake without them? :noway:

\:D/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

iluvsns wrote:They need fries. What good is a chocolate milkshake without them? :noway:
{shivers} I will never understand the obsession that people have with the whole sweet/salty milkshake and fries thing. And chocolate milkshakes are quite amazing WITHOUT fries, thank you very much. It is the best way to have them.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

iluvsns wrote:They need fries. What good is a chocolate milkshake without them? :noway:
I finally had that on just 5 days ago at work, and it was AMAZING!! All the rumours I've heard for so long are true! It was SOOO good! And yeah, it seems pretty crazy to me that there'd be such a long list of things (on AIOWiki) that Whit's End serves, but as I read it, I could remember each one being mentioned...
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

In fact, in the episode Broken Window, Alex mentions that he threw a french fry at Rodney, and it landed in his chocolate milkshake. So, only two sentences apart, we learn that Whit's End serves your favourite combination. Either that, or Alex smuggled in the fries from somewhere else, and later learned a lesson about deceit.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I'm sure Alex simply carries around a few french fries in his jacket everywhere he goes.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Whit's End is a little more... upscale, I suppose... ;) But a lot of those little ice cream stand places don't have a fryer for fries or chicken or a grill thing for burgers. They just have like... a vat of shredded chicken and hotdogs or something.

Is Whit still cooking his pizza with a copy machine or did he eventually invest in an oven?
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

We also know they have Root Beer, because the Parker kids order it in An Agreeable Nanny.
he/him | a little stinker.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Root beer would be presumed since we already have root beer floats on the list. ;)

I think they always have people ordering root beer or lemonade so they don't have to make up fake names for brands of soft drinks. >_>
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:I'm sure Alex simply carries around a few french fries in his jacket everywhere he goes.
^WIN.^ :bounce:

Why would it be a problem for Whit to start serving fries? I don't see why not. :noway:

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

It wouldn't be very hard, you can get tiny, home-sized deep fryers.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Somebody tell the writers. Whit's End needs FRIES! :D

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Boswell wrote:
In fact, in the episode Broken Window, Alex mentions that he threw a french fry at Rodney, and it landed in his chocolate milkshake. So, only two sentences apart, we learn that Whit's End serves your favourite combination. Either that, or Alex smuggled in the fries from somewhere else, and later learned a lesson about deceit.
Hmm...he must have later added fries to his menu--or, like Leonard M says, Alex carries fries around with him! I know that earlier on--in the episode with Lucy and her cousin who couldn't read, Whit says that he doesn't have a burger and fries...but I s'pose he could have added stuff to the menu later on...

Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

The Top Crusader wrote:Root beer would be presumed since we already have root beer floats on the list. ;)

I think they always have people ordering root beer or lemonade so they don't have to make up fake names for brands of soft drinks. >_>
You mean like Fizzy Cola? And Greasly Chips =P~ Those sound horrible and disgusting, yet delicious at the same time. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Jason Whits son wrote:Nice, here is the list that aiowiki has.
AIOwiki wrote: Known Menu Items

* Apple Turnover
* Carmel Apple
* Soda
* Lemonade
* Milkshakes
* Banana Split
* Banana Fruit Split
* Malts
* Root beer floats
* Fizz's
* Coffee
* Pizza
* Kiddie Orange
* Ice cream Skyscraper
* Whittaker special double-decker sundae (mentioned in #135: “Back to Bethlehem, Part 1”)
* Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod (World Famous Chocolate Soda)
* Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal (Locally Known Strawberry Malt)

Ice-Cream Flavors

* Raspberry Ripple
* Chocolate Ripple
* Peanut Butter
* Lime Sorbet
* Orange Sorbet
* Rocky Road
* Chocolate
* Strawberry
* Butterscotch
* Vanilla
* Pistachio
* Strawberry Mocha Cream
* Pistachio Mocha Crunch
* Cappuccino Mocha Jamocha
* Peanut-Butter & Banana
* Green Bean & Radish
* Fudge Marble
Stupid AIOwiki always showing me up :noway:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

The Top Crusader wrote: Is Whit still cooking his pizza with a copy machine or did he eventually invest in an oven?
I'm pretty sure he still uses the copier as of The Family Next door, when the Washingtons take Mandy to Whit's End. Speaking of which, carrot cake can be added to the list.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I could see it being the kind of place where he decided to make/buy a random cake one day and its not normally on the menu, though. "CAKE OF THE DAY!" or whatever.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

haha, I saw the title and I thought NOW WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?? They're going to make me want to eat Whit's End food all night...

In all seriousness, I am glad you put the list up, I don't think I've seen it before. :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.