Ask Jason Whits son

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

You don't even know what you're buying?? :noway:

lol jk ;)
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Well....I don't buy it.......so I suppose for all I know it could be goat cheese.......lol More than likely its cow cheese though.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

Goat cheese.....ewww....cow cheese...yum. And you don't buy your food? 17? (Just kidding...jk)...

Question: Do you know what DNA stands for without googling it? Google it if you don't know, I do.
How many siblings do you have?
What does a Nazarene church do?
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

What does DNA stand for?:DNA:.......its a really long word that has a medical meaning.......deoxyribonucleic acid
Do you have any siblings?:I have one older sister...no other siblings..
What does a Naz church do?:...you mean beliefs? or...our youth group does different activities and such, as for beliefs, here is a link.....http://www.nazarene.org/ministries/admi ... splay.aspx
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

Thank you! And did you know DNA from head?
Do you like coffee? Tea? Hot Chocolate? Apple Cider? Ice Tea? Hamburgers? Hot dogs? Pizza? French Fries? Salami? Pepporoini?
NBS, NBC, or ABC?
What's your favourite movie? Book? CD? DVD? Audio book?
How do you like being an official ToOer? Do you plan to be here when you're 54?
What is your favourite number? Why? Do you believe in luck? Why or why not? What is your favourite slang expression?
Who is your best online friend? How fast do you type? Do you like computers? Do you belive in UFOs? How fast can you run?
Have you ever wanted to go in the millitary? Why? Do you want to learn how to fly? What is one name you wanted to have other than Jason? Do you like zucchini? What is your favourite topping on pizza?
What is your favourite store? Do you like to study for school? What school do you go to? How many AIO albums do you have? Where do you keep them? What is your favourite episode? Least favourite? Who is your favourite actor? Least favourite? Why?
Enough questions for now....beware...I have more coming your way...
MnT

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Whoah...lots of questions..

And did you know DNA from head?: sadly no....it wwas buried in the depths of my knowledge somewhere, but I had to google it.

Do you like coffee?No way...never tried it as of yet though...

Tea?:Nope

Hot Chocolate? you bet

Apple Cider? yup

Ice Tea? No

Hamburgers? yeah

Hot dogs? as along as they aren't weirdly colored..

Pizza? you bet, bacon cheese burger is my new favorite kind

French Fries? yup

Salami? yeah, I like deer salami the best.

Pepporoini? yes, on pizza too, sometimes on my grilled cheese if ham isn't available to add to it.

NBS, NBC, or ABC? ABC

What's your favourite movie? Lion the witch and the Wardrobe.

Book? The Last Battle

CD?Casting Crowns The alter and the Door album.

DVD? same as movie

Audio book? Adventures in Odyssey. epsiode prob..........The Mortol Coil

How do you like being an official ToOer? Did it change.....I hadn't noticed....cool

Do you plan to be here when you're 54? here as in on the ToO or...? As far as on the ToO maybe...thats along way from now...time may be a problem.....

What is your favourite number? I don't know maybe 5 Why?because its in the middle of the single digits.

Do you believe in luck? No Why or why not? Well, I think "luck" is just an expression to explain the blessings that God gives us. I don't believe in all the "lucky charms that supposedly give luck to people. Or the things that if done give you bad luck. (that is my short explanation)

What is your favourite slang expression?I guess cool, or sweet...sometimes I say neat.....but thats not really a word used popularly now...

Who is your best online friend? You mean someone I haven't mat in person?...........probably Regis

How fast do you type?Well I'm not the fastest typer.....but I can type at a decent pace.

Do you like computers?most of the time.......unless of course they decide to be super slow.....

Do you belive in UFOs? hmmmmm well I imagine that there are flying objects that I can't identify

How fast can you run? I ran a mile in a little over 9 minutes last week...

Have you ever wanted to go in the millitary? not really...Why?I don't think I'm in good enough shape.....

Do you want to learn how to fly? I think itd be interesting.....I think I'd like to see what its like first though before I learn how to fly
myself (never been in an airplane...)

What is one name you wanted to have other than Jason? On theToO? well before Jason whits son, I wanted to change my user name from JoeB to Jason, or Jason Isreal....

Do you like zucchini?no

What is your favourite topping on pizza? either canadian bacon, or sausage, and bacon.

What is your favourite store? Prob walmart.

Do you like to study for school? Well I don't know about like.....but its something I have to do.

What school do you go to? A pretty small school

How many AIO albums do you have?umm.....around 49...(That includes lost episodes and the truth Chronicles...three more to go...four including album 51) Where do you keep them? I have the discs in a cd holder and the album covers are on shelves.

What is your favourite episode?oh boy there are so many can't really narrow it down....

Least favourite?I'd prob say snow day

Who is your favourite actor?they all do a good job....I like Townsend Coleman the best though because he's the voice for Jason.

Least favourite?don't have one. Why? because I like all the actors on Odyssey, they all do an excellant job

Enough questions for nowyeah!!! \:D/ ....beware. :thewave: ..I have more coming your way... =D>
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

Thanks! I also loooove bacon and cheese burgers....and pizza....but not coffee....I could follow your food diet....I also like the name Jason you know....thought about naming my kid that if I have one....
Feel free to ask me any questions you want to, anytime, and as many as you want to!
Have you ever thought about how amazing it will be to get to meet everyone in Heaven?

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Yes this thought has crossed my mind a few times.....when I heard the episode the Mortal coil, I found it interesting the way they described Heaven....but I suppose we won't find out till our days our through here..
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

You like Casting Crows too?? :inlove: *luvs Casting Crowns*

What is your favourite song on The Altar and the Door?
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

What is your favourite song on The Altar and the Door? Well, I'd have to say East to west, or Slow Fade,
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Good choices. :) What is your second favourite CD?
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Porbably Casting Crowns first album, cause t has the song Here I go again, and other classics.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

That's a good one. :yes: I actually haven't heard it as much as the others. :-k

What other music artists do you like?
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

umm, I don't know the names to all of them...I like contemporary christian.....the majority of what is played on my local christian radio station.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1
It’s my birthday

Post by Marvin D. »

Ummm......do you like crafts? What is the name of your pet?

Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Do you craft things resembling your pet? \:D/
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Ummm......do you like crafts? What is the name of your pet?: I don't do much crafts...unless I'm working with kids at church....., dog's name is Abbi, cats names are Snowball, and Tigger.

Do you craft things resembling your pet?not usually....maybe on rare occasions
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Do you dislike being the first to get killed in mafia?
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Do you dislike being the first to get killed in mafia? Well thats just how the cookie crumbles I suppose...In the live version I've always played that you start with a night...that way you have a little more to go on.......besides that it was fun while it lasted.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Are you happy to have been reincarnated, in a matter of speaking? \:D/