Next Season

What do you think/hope will happen next?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
EugeneFan
OK

Next Season

Post by EugeneFan »

This is the spot for speculation regarding the upcoming season. What storylines do you hope will be explored? What do you think will happen with Eugene and Katrina now that they're back?
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Those are good questions. I don't think this will happen, but I really would like Mitch to come back sometime. Maybe not next season but this time next year. Mitch needs to meet Eugene.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I think that for the most part, life will continue as normal, and Eugene and Katrina adjust to life back in Odyssey. Probably a lot of slice of life eps.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

I agree with Me. I wonder if Eugene and Katrina will have kids :-k
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I agree with Me as well. Mitch should NOT come back ever.
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

The AIO team needs to hint at an upcoming saga or story arc. The Chairman needs to briefly appear, like Blackgaard did in 'Waylaid in the Windy City'. Tasha should come back. Monica should come back. Have both of them fight over Jason. We need to hear more from Jason. Jason should go back to the NSA. Or, at least have a three or four part ep where they need his help on a mission. We should hear a flashback episode of Regis and Edwin as kids. Or, how Regis became evil; kinda of like an AIO version of 'Star Wars: Episode 3'. See how Regis went bad. E and K SHOULD NOT have kids for at least two or three more seasons. MORE WOOTEN. A Wooten and Harlow ep. More Edwin eps.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Captain Jack wrote:I agree with Me. I wonder if Eugene and Katrina will have kids :-k
Which remids me. I saw a kid a few weeks ago who looks like he could be a Meltsner kid. I shot some video of him, and will post it when I get it uploaded to my computer. Not only does this kid look right, but he is insanely smart.

I hope that they wait at least one more season before more story arc/big action episodes. Eugene and Katrina coming back was a huge event, and they need time to readjust before crazy stuff starts happening.
One I Froggy
My posts are revolutionary

Post by One I Froggy »

I would really like to see the Meltsners have kids also, but I think it would be best to wait a season or two before they get written in. We waited how many years (10 or 11) for them to get married, we can wait a little while before we hear little footsteps.
I would LOVE to hear more of jason (Im harboring a small crush), but I think it would be good to see more Missonary work instead of secret service/spy stuff.
I think it would be funny if Connie went on a road trip...we always hear bernard or eugene traveling, or the whittakers, but not so much of connie, except for her trip to washington.
Shouldnt Nick be graduating or something? or did he already? How come we never hear from the other Mulligans.
Ok, those are just a few ideas. I listen no matter what happens.
~Nikki~

My favorite bible verse:
"If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell." Matthew 5:29
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Nick and Aubrey are employees at Whit's End so we should hear from them sometime. :-k Whit's End Connellsville probably needs to make an appearance too.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

A cute Mandy/Trent episode would be nice. I agree with the people who don't want Eugene and Katrina to have kids right away. I don't want that to happen for at least two seasons, and maybe more.

An episode focusing on Bernard would be fun! One where he's forced into having to do more than say his famous one-liners, like the old ones where he told the kids Bible stories sometimes.

I like the idea of Jason and the NSA getting involved! Maybe Jason could help Tasha out with a case! :inlove: Or maybe Monica could help Jason with something that isn't connected to the NSA. I think that brining back both Tasha and Monica would be a bit much - this isn't a soap opera! As funny as it would be to see the two of them fighting over him, I really don't think that I want to see AIO reduced to the catfight level. I like both Monica and Tasha, and I'm not sure which one I would rather see come back. They both have some storyline potential, though neither of htem were Christians last we heard from them, so that would hvae to be dealt with right away.

Another episode with Wooton's family would be great! Bring back Wellington or Tahlia, or both! I'd like to hear more about his Power Boy comics, too.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Didn't Mary Barclay's pregnancy last at least 9 months?

I would like to see Eugene get a job, and something to happen that would shake Bart Rathbone up. :-k
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Frank wrote:Didn't Mary Barclay's pregnancy last at least 9 months?
Katrina could already be 4 months along. :anxious:
Frank wrote:I would like to see Eugene get a job
Yeah that should be resolved soon I think. He just bought a house... he's going to have to pay for it somehow.
Frank wrote:something to happen that would shake Bart Rathbone up. :-k
Rodney gets shot by a rival gang? :badgrin:
Master Kenobi
I've been here a bit

Post by Master Kenobi »

I'm hoping for something a bit less exciting as this season, just something that portrays Odyssey's "small town innocence". I don't want anything boring, though.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Anything! I would love to hear from the Mulligans, but that is really it.

Oh, and Nathan Hoobler said that we will hear from Jana! Yeah!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Lots of good ideas posted already...

I'd like to explore Regis's past, and why he went bad.

Eugene and Katrina should have a baby... but not yet.

Jerry Whittaker should return!! \:D/

And I think it's time they started fleshing out the Whit/Ham storyline, to foreshadow the big epic adventure coming next season.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Ummm...Jerry died.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jerry was already dead last time we heard from him too because he was part of a story that Jason was telling from the past - I doubt that we'll hear from him again in depth, but a similar format could be employed if he was heard from again.

I look forward to the Whit/Ham storyline - will it be a big arc, like the Novacom saga, Jessicado? :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Catspaw wrote:Jerry was already dead last time we heard from him too because he was part of a story that Jason was telling from the past - I doubt that we'll hear from him again in depth, but a similar format could be employed if he was heard from again.

I look forward to the Whit/Ham storyline - will it be a big arc, like the Novacom saga, Jessicado? :-k
Jerry isn't really dead. I will soon be submitting the script for his return to Focus.

The Whit/Ham saga is slated to start in earnest in the spring of 2006, and go through fall of 2018.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Don't forget about Psyche's interview with Nathan Hoobler in the 6th Issue of the Times. I feel spoiled in a way getting these fantastic previews (not that I mind feeling spoiled ;)).
Me wrote:I think that for the most part, life will continue as normal, and Eugene and Katrina adjust to life back in Odyssey. Probably a lot of slice of life eps.
I agree and am eagerly looking forward to the upcoming season.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

lots of good ideas!

-i don't really want eugene and katrina to have kids YET either...and i don't want tasha to come back. she's been gone too long, i don't think she would still be pining over jason.

-monica and arthur dent return

-Wooten!! harlow and wooten would be hilarious!! and i would also like to hear more about wooten's past.

-I love the idea of hearing edwin and regis as kids. that is a brilliant idea with alot of potential.

-RICHARD MAXWELL SHOULD COME BACK!!!