My Birthday

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

My Birthday

Post by Katrina »

It will be my 15th Birhday on Sunday. in two days because its Friday. Its the same day as Easter this year. I was born on March 23,1993 :birthday: :blow: I remember every Birhday since I was six.

For My 6th Birthday was a :group: :party: And I got my first Bike.
I was so exited. We watched Lion King 2. Me, Jacob, Jared, Jenny, and my mom and dad celebrated it. I celebrated it in Nasui, a small center in the Philipines. http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206080565

For my 7th Birthday I invited so many people and I got a box of Choclets from two Filipino friends. I had a friend Birthday. I even invited a baby that was a friend. and I got a hat that I still have from a friend named Amy. We played the game where you have a bag of dress ups and you have music, and you go around in a circle. When you have the bag and the music stops you have to close your eyes and pull something out of the bag and then try on whatever you pull out of the bag on. I celebrated my 7th Birthday in Nasuli.

For my 8th Birthday I were in the US and I had a family Birthday. My grandma and grandpa came and me,Jared, and Jenny, my mom, my dad, my grandma, and grandpa celebrated it. My 8th Birhday was after homeschool on Friday .I had a Barbie Birthday cake that was purple. I got a dolls crib from my brother Jared. The Crib was white.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206116616

For my 9th Birthday I had a friend Birthday and I invited, Liz, Jenny,Laling, Sharon, and Anan, Jared, Jenny, my mom and dad were also there. I had a Princess Birthday. I dressed up as snow white. With my dress up and I also wore a crown. I had a castle for my Cake. I got a teddy Bear named Princess from my dad, I got a springie dog from Sharon, and I got a tea set from Laling. Everyone wore dresses exept Anan and Liz. After we ate and I opened my presents we went over to the meeting hall to practise for our quir becaus we would sing in church the next day. I wore my snow white dress to the meeting hall. After we did that we watched Sleeping Beuty. I celebrated my 9th Birthday in Nasuli. On Satuday
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206116848
For my 10th Birthday I celebrated it in Nasuli. I had a family Birthday. I celebrated it at night. With me, my mom, my dad, Jared, and Jenny. I had hotdogs and punch for supper. For desert I had a big buterfly cake. It was too big so we had to call friends over to eat some of it. My mom gave me a peech dress. Jenny gave me Mickey and Minnie mouse pajamas. Jared gave me a small blue teddy bear that I named Blueberry. And he gave me bubbles that I could blow out. And my dad gave me a Eyore that I could attatch to my backpack that said "ut oh" "oh no" "oh my" Jared said my dress looked like a table cloth.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206117035
For my 11th Birthday we celebrated it in the US. I had a family Birthday with Me,my mom, my dad, Jenny, and my grandparents on my mom's side. I had a birthday cake that said Jessica on it and it had 11 on it with two 1's. I had a American girl theme. I got pajamas for my doll Steffinie from my Grandparents, a Snow White doll from my parents, a purse which said J on it from Jacob and his girl friend Leila. In the purse there was a fuzzy diery that said Princess, and two lip glosses, and a fuzzy purple pen that said J on the top of the pen. And my mom and dad also gave me a Scort, and shirt. Jenny gave me pajamas for my Snow White doll. My other Grandma on my dad's side sent money to my parents and the baught me pajamas. I looked at theese American girl cards. I had Sardines for my Birthday.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206117230

For my 12th Birthday I had a Adventures in Odyssey theme. I had a family Birthday with my grandparents, Jacob, Jared, Jenny, my mom, and my dad. I celebrated my Birthday in the US. I pretended to be Connie, my mom was supposed to be June, my dad was supposed to be Whit, Jacob was supposed to be Eugene, Jenny was supposed to be Katrina, and I forgot who Jared was supposed to be. Jacob served us Ice cream. I made tickets so we could give our tickets to have ice cream. I drew on paper plates for our cake and ice cream. I had Jason on my plate, Jenny had Connie, Jacob had Jimmy, my dad had Tom, Jared had Bernard, and my mom had Whit. I got Jason all messy With ice cream and cake. I had a choclet Birthday cake with 12 candles and a singing music candle on my cake. Me and Jared looked at my Odyssey devotional book. We read a story. And Jared kept changing the names. We played pin the mustach on Mr. Whiticker. I drew the mustach on the chock board. We did the model game, Me my mom, my grandpa, and Jacob were in a group together. My dad, Jared, Jenny and my grandma were in a team togtether. We played the model game and both teams both chose to put mustach's on me and Jenny with tolite paper. We looked funny. the rest of my family also had a treasure hunt and the rest of my family looked for a tresure and I made the clues. I burried the treasure and Jared was the one who found it. Then after the treasure Hunt we went inside and I opened my presents. I got a card and 10 dollars from my grandma and grandpa, pajamas from Jenny, The Last Chance Detective audio case number 3, Princess writing paper from my parents. I got the Last Chance Detectives number 2 from Jarred. From Jacob and Leila I got a blue diery, a fuzzy buterfly poster, a purple tanktop, nail kit and nail polish. http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206117468

For my 13th Birthday I celebrated it with another friend who was turning 25. (Ate Ellen) It was in Nasuli. I had a friend Birthday. We invited Svanhild, Laling, Anan, Maryanne, Sarah, Jenny, Liz, Theresa, and Esther. We had a game that we had to find lots of things outside. And my mom made up the things we had to find. We had a prize afterwords. My team was Liz, Laling, Jenny, Maryanne, Theresa and me. The other team won My cake said 13 and 25 on it. I got a picture frame and a box of choclets from Ate Ellen, a makeup kit from Jenny, a very fancy and expencive pretty clip from Liz and Svanhild, I also got 10 dollors from Liz and Svanhild, I got earings, a hair bobble and a card from Sarah. I got a anklet that Laling made from Laling, and a anklet from Maryanne that said WWJD, I got a autogragh, a card and a set up Barbie thing from Esther. I got a drawing book that had Belle and a a bag from my dad. I got a little purse from Aunt Kazone.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206117677

For my 14th Birthday I celebrated it in Davao. Davao is a big city hear in the Philippines. It was celebrated on Friday. And it was a Friend Birthday. Rachel, Danielle, Beth, and Liz, (it's a different Liz then before) came to my Birthday. I had a white cake with 14 candles. I did my hair in lots of braids before the party. My dad went to go pick up Danielle, Liz, and Beth. Rachel arrived later. And I showed Rachel my room. My mom was cooking and me Jenny, and Liz went into Jenny's room Jenny said "I'm up on the Bed." to Liz but she said it in such a funny voice that we thaught it was so funny. We ate supper and we had speggetie. Jenny and Liz were kicking eachother under the table. My mom braught out the cake and everyone sang. We had ice cream and cake. And then we moved to the living room. From Jenny I got a Stacie Orrico CD. from Beth I got a stuft animal dog in a bag and a card, from Danielle I got a kit and two pictures from a few years ago of me and Jenny, it was from her mom and dad. There was a picture of me, Jenny, and Danielle, playing dress ups when I was like five and I was wearing a crown. It said "You Still look like a Princess" I got a red crafts bag with brown glue, a pen, hand made paper, that you can write on, and orrange paper in it from Liz. I got two skirts one blue and one pink from my parents. When I was thanking Danielle for her present to me and I gave her a hug she said "Bye" on acident and we all started laughing. It was helarius. We played 20 questains and then later Rachel had to leave but me, Liz, Danielle, Jenny, and Beth had fun running outside and working off our energy. We played tag and were popping the baloons.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii16 ... 1206117904
I hope my 15th Birthday is good like my other ones.
Last edited by Katrina on Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, it sounds like you've had some really good birthdays over the years! :D I had a Barbie cake like that when I was younger - very cool!

Sometimes people give gifts on the ToO, but not always. :) I don't think that this is what you meant to do, but your present contest sounds kind of like you're trying to force people to send you stuff, and sometimes people don't react well to that. You might want to reword your contest or change it if that isn't what you were meaning to do. :)