Easter traditions

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Easter traditions

Post by Katrina »

Happy Easter? Do you have any Easter tratitions? If you do what is your tration? Are traditon well we go to Churh every Easter other then that we don't really have any. :)
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

My church has an Easter cantata, but that's about it.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I drive down to visit the fam and my mom, sis and I color eggs the night before, and then the next day my mom will hide her baskets for everyone, I'll hide my baskets for everyone and then the eggs will also get hidden with our names on them. Sometimes my dad will hide plastic eggs with money in them... \:D/
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

We didn't have a lot of Easter traditions growing up--my parents didn't believe in the Easter bunny, so we didn't usually get baskets or anything.

We went to church, but that was a weekly tradition in our home. ;)

My mom had made her own set of evangelistic eggs with the symbols inside them--before the Resurrection Eggs were popular, she would use them to tell us the story of Jesus death and resurrection.

As a kid, we had special Easter outfits, but now my Easter outfit is the same thing I wear every Sunday.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth