Gum

Bubble, chewing, ABC

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Gum

Post by KODY 105 »

Gum
Bubble gum, chewing gum, or the dreaded street item, already-been-chewed!
Part 7 of a series on foods by KODY 105 Enterprises, Inc.

Discuss your favorite chewable item here! You now have to answer several itemized questions before you can post general content regarding the genre of food. (I coined the phrase genre of food myself!)

1. Which do you prefer: a stick of flavorful chewing gum, or a big, fat wad of bubble gum, or what else?
2. What is your favorite flavor?
3. How often do you chew gum?
4. What is the biggest bubble you ever successfully blown? (Four bucks to every person who posts a legitimate picture of himself with a bubble of gum coming out of his mouth!)
5. Have you ever swallowed any of that gum?
6. How many times have you stepped in gum?
7. It is time for the truth: have you ever spit your gum onto the sidewalk? :shame:

After responding to the questionnaire, you may commence with your usual spate of gum discussion!

To aid in this discussion, I provide for you several images of gum to stimulate your saliva glands!

This looks like a balloon...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

It's KI! :shock:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

You know what's the most annoying thing? Getting gum on your cleats. One- who is stupid enough to spit their gum out on a soccer field? Two, don't do it where people like me have tiny little grooves on the bottom of their cleats and have to use a toothpick to clean it out. :noway:

I like mint gum. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

I kind of like guar gum.

What's funny is where it says to post a picture of yourself with a bubble of gum coming from your mouth and you'll get four bucks, I misread it and thought it said "Post a picture of yourself inside a bubble of gum coming out of your mouth." I was going to say, "I don't think that's scientifically possible!"

I really want to plant a gum tree someday.
HORSE SENSE DWELLS IN A STABLE MIND.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Answers in bold. ;)
1. Which do you prefer: a stick of flavorful chewing gum, or a big, fat wad of bubble gum, or what else? A stick of flavorful gum... lots of bubble gum hardly even tastes good.
2. What is your favorite flavor? Either this or this. :yum:
3. How often do you chew gum? Not too often. Probably every few weeks or so.
4. What is the biggest bubble you ever successfully blown? I don't know that I've ever blown one... and if I have (I think I remember doing so a few years back), it would've been quite small.
(Four bucks to every person who posts a legitimate picture of himself with a bubble of gum coming out of his mouth!) Someone give K1 $4 for her picture of herself! \:D/
5. Have you ever swallowed any of that gum? No clue... but I've swallowed lots of gum. How else could I have become so physically mature? ;)
6. How many times have you stepped in gum? 436.5 times!! :roll: I have no clue. :-k
7. It is time for the truth: have you ever spit your gum onto the sidewalk? :shame: I really don't think I have... but I can recolect putting gum under stuff to get ride of it. ;)

You all broke the rules. :noway:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I don't chew gum any more. I quit chewing it because it made me not be able to breathe because of the chemicals in it.

I prefer a little piece of gum that you pop out of the tin foil in the packaging, that's in a little rectangle.
My favorite flavour was spearmint.
I used to chew gum every day almost, now I never chew it.
The biggest bubble I have ever blown was probably 7cm across.
I swallowed gum at classical concerts a lot because it was easier than having to make noise to throw it out.
I don't know how much I've stepped in gum.
No, I never spit gum on the sidewalk.
Last edited by Anna><> on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

1. Which do you prefer: a stick of flavorful chewing gum, or a big, fat wad of bubble gum, or what else? I usually like whatever's available :). It really doesn't matter to me. Now, if all of that was readily available for free at the tips of my fingers... I'd probably go for the big fat wad of bubble gum.
2. What is your favorite flavor? The usual 'Bubble Yum' flavor and cinnamon.
3. How often do you chew gum? Daily.
4. What is the biggest bubble you ever successfully blown? Sadly, I don't have a photo of it, but I've blown bubbles much larger than the one shown- bubbles that could have easily enveloped my whole head and then some.. with three pieces of Bubble Yum ;).
5. Have you ever swallowed any of that gum? When I was little I did like.. three times.
6. How many times have you stepped in gum? Bleck... once or twice, I think.
7. It is time for the truth: have you ever spit your gum onto the sidewalk? Absolutely never.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

1. Which do you prefer: a stick of flavorful chewing gum, or a big, fat wad of bubble gum, or what else? A nice sized stick of chewing gum. I hate big wads of bubble gum. Well, unless I'm participating in a bubble-blowing competition...
2. What is your favorite flavor? Trident Splash's Orange Twist gum...or whatever it's called.
3. How often do you chew gum? Quite frequently
4. What is the biggest bubble you ever successfully blown? Pretty big. No pictures.
5. Have you ever swallowed any of that gum? I've swallowed gum lots of times, but it was usually a small piece.
6. How many times have you stepped in gum? Not too many times; that being because I happen to be very particular about where I step. You know, keeping up the quality of my shoes, and all that.
7. It is time for the truth: have you ever spit your gum onto the sidewalk? Never.

I should get a stick of gum now...
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I'm chewing cinnamon gum right now \:D/.
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

1. Which do you prefer: a stick of flavorful chewing gum, or a big, fat wad of bubble gum, or what else? Stick of Flavorful Chewing Gum
2. What is your favorite flavor? Spearmint or Cinnamon
3. How often do you chew gum? I don't know; I guess whenever I have it available.
4. What is the biggest bubble you ever successfully blown? (Four bucks to every person who posts a legitimate picture of himself with a bubble of gum coming out of his mouth!) I don't know.
5. Have you ever swallowed any of that gum? Maybe... by accident of course!
6. How many times have you stepped in gum? I know that I have at least once.
7. It is time for the truth: have you ever spit your gum onto the sidewalk? No.
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

I only eat chips, hot dogs, muffins, grapes, Italian pie, and Mexican food, so I don't have any input for this topic.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Azariah Ben Yaakov wrote:I only eat chips, hot dogs, muffins, grapes, Italian pie, and Mexican food, so I don't have any input for this topic.
Quoted for awesomeness :p
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

I don't chew gum
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I used to chew gum when I was a kid. Can't anymore because I have TMJ.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I used to not like gum, but now I totally do. I like pretty much any flavor, and though I don't know how to blow a bubble, I want to learn!

Till the end of the line.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

myself wrote:I don't chew gum
well I usually don't, not often at least