What was the Last video game(s) you played?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

I have TC:E on my computer, but my firewall only shows one server ^_^.
milkandeggs
29K to go!

Post by milkandeggs »

Assasin's Creed. I'm going back through to find all the flags.
Eugene Meltsner? I don't think so. Secret agents wear sunglasses and drive around in cool cars. Eugene wears coke-bottle glasses and rides around on a bike.
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

Summon Night: Twin Age.
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2.

Yay for getting new games for my birthday!
milkandeggs wrote:Assasin's Creed. I'm going back through to find all the flags.
Woah, that's the exact same thing my little brother is doing right this second. Is the game really that fun? o_o
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Is Twin Age anything like Swordcraft Story II? I really quite liked that game, so if there's a similarity/similarly good translation it might be worth a look or seven...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Halo. My bro just bought it from Gamestop for the x box. \:D/
I do what I do.
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

I haven't gotten very far in Twin Age yet, but the combat system is quite different from the Swordcraft Story games. Whereas the SS games have a Tales-esque battle system (side-scrolling, etc.), Twin Age has more of a top-down battle system, which Wikipedia describes as more like Ragnarok Online and Diablo II (I would also add LostMagic to the list). So it's really hard to compare the two games in that reguard.

As for the story, I have no idea how it's going to go from here. It seems interesting, though. I haven't heard much of anything about the story, with reviews leaning more towards praising the simpler battle system and art style instead. Unfortunately, people have said that the game has suffered from the "make it easy for Americans" syndrome, so apparently the bosses are really easy until you get to the really late chapters (whereas the original Japanese version was a lot tougher, it seems).

But it seems fun so far. And Johnny Yong Bosch plays the main male character's voice, so it's automatically cool. :3

Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3! Sham Bam Bamina!

-Robo
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Mega Man X: Command Mission! \:D/

I'm more into the original series than X but I like X okay and haven't played an RPG in ages so its kind of fun.

Oh yeah... anyone here familiar with Mega Man: Powered Up on PSP? Like I said, I love the classic series, so I'd like to play the game... but... I don't have a PSP. A friend of mine is letting me borrow theres but I don't really want to buy a game for more than a few bucks if I don't even OWN the device to play it on... ;) But if everyone says its an amazing game I'll consider it more carefully! :x
Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

I should probably check out megaman for an emulator sometime. I haven't really played any of there games. That sounds like fun

Last game I played was World of Warcraft <---- fun game. Anyone else play?
I sometimes hit up Halo 3. I haven't had to much time to play games recently, work and work at home have been keeping me busy enough
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

SmallBall! \:D/
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Or, as I like to call it, the best Zelda game ever made (at least when it's portable Zelda games)
The Top Crusader wrote:Oh yeah... anyone here familiar with Mega Man: Powered Up on PSP?
Bought it. Loved it. Perfect update to the first game. Not solely worth the full price of a PSP, though. Throw in MegaMan: Maverick Hunter X and then the price will be more justified.

Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

Played Final Fantasy III
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Forte wrote:I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Or, as I like to call it, the best Zelda game ever made (at least when it's portable Zelda games)
The Top Crusader wrote:Oh yeah... anyone here familiar with Mega Man: Powered Up on PSP?
Bought it. Loved it. Perfect update to the first game. Not solely worth the full price of a PSP, though. Throw in MegaMan: Maverick Hunter X and then the price will be more justified.
I can pick both those up for under $15 a piece I think... not bad, not great. ;) I'll consider it, though... :boohoo:

I agree that's the best Zelda... I never got into the newfangled N64 3D era... and like LA a tad more than Link to the Past.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The original Zork trilogy. Because: text adventures!
[...Also the ultimate origin of Sonuna-the-username, because you have to name your save files...]
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

I played some Halo 3 earlier today
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Pokemon Emerald, as a stop-gap measure until I get my hands on Pearl.
let me show you them
...I have dubbed my operating team 'Team Obscure Reference', because it's what they are. Elzam's name comes from the apparent fact that every time I've used a Taillow, when Trombe plays its critical hit rate about triples. It could just be me, but...
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Madden 09. It looks better than I can play on PS3.
Tehswift
Pilgrim

Post by Tehswift »

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

LOTR-Battle for Middle Earth
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")