Virginia Convention!

Now With Pics!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

David O wrote:Personally, I think the best reason to come to Liberty in fall is Scaremare. I'll be helping with that on Friday night, so come and get frightened silly by me and Top's stalker.
*gulp* But....but....but.....JIA's already going to scare me; I might have a heart attack if I get scared anymore.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel wrote:
David O wrote:Personally, I think the best reason to come to Liberty in fall is Scaremare. I'll be helping with that on Friday night, so come and get frightened silly by me and Top's stalker.
*gulp* But....but....but.....JIA's already going to scare me; I might have a heart attack if I get scared anymore.
:badgrin:

So, it looks as if we have 10 (?) ToOers that are going to be there so far. Anyone else care to join us? \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Christina wrote:Any chance you could make a very slight detour down to Phoenix, AZ, Timothy? \:D/
There is a city I most certainly could not live in ;)
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Jonathan wrote:
Christina wrote:Any chance you could make a very slight detour down to Phoenix, AZ, Timothy? \:D/
There is a city I most certainly could not live in ;)
I can't live here either. :(

(I really really really really really hate it down here. Like...a lot)

(and I'm too lazy to put in the proper commas.)
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

My dorm is open to any girls who want to stay with me. No stalkers allowed!
Also - yay! TIM IS FINALLY COMING!!!! Oh wait I already met him - never mind. :noway:

seriously this should be fun. If you want to stay with me, please let me know ASAP so I can go to housing and put your name down.
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Filly wrote:My dorm is open to any girls who want to stay with me. No stalkers allowed!
Well wouldn't JIA be ruled out then? :- ;)
I'm good though, right? I promise I'm not a stalker.

It should be awesometastical! \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel wrote:
Filly wrote:My dorm is open to any girls who want to stay with me. No stalkers allowed!

It should be awesometastical! \:D/
Hey now! If it weren't for me, you probably wouldn't even be going! :x

;)
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Angel wrote:
Hey now! If it weren't for me, you probably wouldn't even be going! :x
I know. I was just play'in with you. ;)
Tim Peterson
Pilgrim

Post by Tim Peterson »

Also - yay! TIM IS FINALLY COMING!!!! Oh wait I already met him - never mind. :noway:
Yeah, I'm not worth meeting twice. Besides, I'm one of the stalkers, so I'm sure you wouldn't want to get anywhere near me. :-
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Ooh.. I should come. But, wait.

... I will be in Texas. Within five or so minutes from CoT. And not meeting him because he will be in class (and later in a different state altogether?) and I will be without transportation. Alas. There is always next time.

Laura- where in Michigan? Not that I will be home...
Do you believe in the couch?
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

This whole thing should be moved to GA! :x
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

hubcap wrote:Laura- where in Michigan? Not that I will be home...
Ann Arbor. \:D/ My brother is a resident surgeon at the University of Michigan...he's finally getting some time off on that weekend, so we are going to try to make the trip up there.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

seriously this should be fun. If you want to stay with me, please let me know ASAP so I can go to housing and put your name down.
A friend of mine as well as myself will be coming down with Tim, as far as I can tell - I'll know by the end of today - and it would be fantastic to stay with you. =)

So, YAAAAY! \:D/
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Ann Arbor. \:D/ My brother is a resident surgeon at the University of Michigan...he's finally getting some time off on that weekend, so we are going to try to make the trip up there.
Hey, my cousin (er... second cousin once removed?) is a nurse there in anesthesiology! [/offtopic] :anxious:

Wow, so how many girls exactly do you plan on packing in your room, Sarah dear?
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Bump!

I've confirmed that I and a friend will be going, I just need to get registered. Thanks to the genius Tim Peterson (whom my dad has labeled "Pete"), I shall also be there sometime... Friday-afternoon-ish.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

BLEH. :boohoo: Living in an entirely different country SUCKS BIG TIME, especially when it comes down to interesting conventions down in the states, like ToOcon, Botcon, and Comiccon. ](*,) I repeat: BLEH. Oh well, take plenty of pictures, ToOers!

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Darcie wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:
Hey, my cousin (er... second cousin once removed?) is a nurse there in anesthesiology! [/offtopic] :anxious:

Wow, so how many girls exactly do you plan on packing in your room, Sarah dear?
Well we have a big common area....so as many as we can! :D
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
David O
I'm memorable

Post by David O »

Same here. If any guys need a place to stay, I have a couple spare couches and a whole bunch of carpeted floor for the taking. First come, first serve! Just let me know ahead of time and I'll get things taken care of!

P.S. My common area is actually bigger than Sarah's. We have, like, 3 times the carpeted floor space. \:D/
Not dead yet.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Waaah! Why do there have to be so many ToO conventions! I want to go to all of them! :(

Sarah will have to give out Official Frank Hugs for me. :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I never got an Official Frank Hug. :sniff:

It sounds like everyone will have tons of fun - like Frank (and others) I wish that I could go, but I'll settle for seeing some pictures afterwards. :D