Heidi is enraged!

In honor of Brian and Jessica ;)

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yay! Congrats Heidi!! Wow, I hope you get to stay in the states over the summer so you don't have to plan a wedding from a different continent! \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Taq wrote:I knew exactly what the announcement would be when I read the subject description. Congratulations, Heidi! :)
So did I. ;)
Do you believe in the couch?
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Congratulations! I agree with everyone else who said they'd like to see pictures! \:D/
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

So are you "enraged to be burried?" ;)

Congradulations!
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

=D> Wow, congratulations!! =D>
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Whee. ^_^ Congratulations, Heidi.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Loved the title. :lol:

Congrats, Evil Chick! I wish you both the best! \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Congratulations, Heidi! I hope you enjoy your engagement!!! \:D/ August of this year, right? \:D/

You'll be glad to know I came online just to say congrats to you... Consider it an honor. ;)
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Thank you all very much for your congratulations! I've been offline for a couple of days, so now I need to try and answer everyone's questions at once! :mad:

Yes, the enraged comment was intentional. \:D/ Glad I could amuse people with that. I'll have Brian know that I've been planning that ever since he got engaged. :anxious:

My fiance's name is Adam. (Good job, Ruthie! :D) And, yes, he's the guy I've been dating for almost 2 years now. His is the infamous hand in the I <3 Me earring picture, as Catspaw pointed out.

I will get a picture of us up asap. A ring picture I cannot do, as I don't have a ring. I didn't really want one. Honestly I don't get the point of an engagement ring. So I deemed it a foolish waste of money and told Adam he didn't have to worry about it :D

As far as details go, there aren't really many to share. It wasn't fancy, which was pretty much perfect. I'm not a fancy person at all, so I loved it. We were just at his house, standing in his TV room and he took me in his arms and said "Will you marry me?" And I said "Yes." And then we kissed :inlove:

Lol, Darcie, spoken very much like a woman who has already been through the whole wedding thing. :D Actually, I will be going back to Germany for at least a month this summer. My mom kinda wants me home once last time. But I'll probably be able to handle most of the planning stuff this semester of school. My wedding is not going to be fancy in the least bit. Although I've already discovered that there's way more that goes into a wedding than I would have ever thought of. So it'll be interesting. And I'm making Adam help me, 'cause I have no desire to be in charge of this... :noway: Yeah... I'm really weird.

Oh, and yes, the wedding is this year.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Happy enragement! :)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Taq wrote:I knew exactly what the announcement would be when I read the subject description.
Forget the title description or subtitle or whatever it's called, I knew what this was as soon as I saw the word enraged.

And congratulations Heidi! Happy news, to be sure ^_^
Admiral wrote:You'll be glad to know I came online just to say congrats to you... Consider it an honor. ;)
...um, ditto for me ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, thanks for sharing more details, Heidi! That all sounds quite lovely. :D He is blessed to have you in his life. :)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:
Admiral wrote:You'll be glad to know I came online just to say congrats to you... Consider it an honor. ;)
...um, ditto for me ;)
Awwwww.... Thanks, you guys! You're too sweet! O:)

Lol... This reminds me... Remember when someone thought we were dating, Jonathan? ;)
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Congratulations are in order! I wish you all the best in both the planning, execution and the happily-ever-after part ;)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Since Heidi can't post pictures, I have the honour to share her lovely picture with everyone! \:D/ Aww, what a nice picture of the happy couple!

Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Aww, what a cute couple!! \:D/ I can't wait to see their wedding pictures when the day finally arrives! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Oh what joy, my sweet Evil Chick! :hug: How exciting! (And thank you for posting the picture, Catspaw.)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Admiral wrote:Aww, what a cute couple!! \:D/ I can't wait to see their wedding pictures when the day finally arrives! \:D/
Lol... You make me laugh, Jessica!
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Congratulations! Marriage is great.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

You are a cute couple! And you both look so happy together. Congratulations! \:D/

:hug: