ToO Meeting

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

I doubt anyone would really want to see me, but definitly:

Kait, JIA, Ryan, xiao, Darcie, Brian, Ms. Brian (Admiral), Jonathan, Lord Kappa, Ms. Anonymous, and Lena.

I love all of these people, and have had conversations with most if not all of them.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Amy, Siv, K1, violet flower, Jugglah, Jelly...I know there's more...oh, GlennAdams! And Catspaw, of course!

<3<3<3
BBB
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Danny wrote:
Frank wrote:I could make a list of the people that I want to meet again... \:D/
What about the ones you haven't met. Like.... that Danny/hubcap kid? :anxious:
I'd love to meet everyone on the ToO that I haven't met before...it's just so hard to make a list containing every single member on the ToO. :( So I can't make a list for ToOer's I haven't met yet. \:D/
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Frank wrote:I could make a list of the people that I want to meet again... \:D/
So true! :D

...and if my recent convention-hopping hasn't been clue enough, I'd love to meet more ToOers. :yes:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

LizzieG wrote: ...and if my recent convention-hopping hasn't been clue enough, I'd love to meet more ToOers. :yes:
Silly LizzieG and all her convention-hopping! It makes me wish I lived/went to school in the Eastern Standard Time zone. ;)

Or I could just wish that LizzieG and I were siamese twins...then we'd be joined at the hip and I'd get to meet everyone she does! \:D/

:anxious:
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Frank wrote:
LizzieG wrote: ...and if my recent convention-hopping hasn't been clue enough, I'd love to meet more ToOers. :yes:
Silly LizzieG and all her convention-hopping! It makes me wish I lived/went to school in the Eastern Standard Time zone. ;)

Or I could just wish that LizzieG and I were siamese twins...then we'd be joined at the hip and I'd get to meet everyone she does! \:D/

Yes, that is one of the (few) things I'm going to miss about Midwest living. :(

The second wish is much more probable. :yes:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Amy, Siv, K1, violet flower, Jugglah, Jelly...I know there's more...oh, GlennAdams! And Catspaw, of course!

<3<3<3
BBB
Thanks BBB! ;)
I do what I do.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

BBB. It would be interesting to meet my wife.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Jellyfish Blackgaard wrote:BBB. It would be interesting to meet my wife.
In ancient times, a couple possibly would never meet until the day of their wedding. Usually weddings were contracts or alliances between families (or a way to get money for the family of the poorer spouse).
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Yes, and we're definitely living in ancient times right now. Just look at Catspaw! \:D/
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Amy, Siv, K1, violet flower, Jugglah, Jelly...I know there's more...oh, GlennAdams! And Catspaw, of course!

<3<3<3
BBB
Aww! I'd love to meet you to!! I'd also love to meet Laura and maybe her brother although I'm not sure...
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I'd like to meet Iron and Light, Top and the great and wise and very ancient Catspaw! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Yes, and we're definitely living in ancient times right now. Just look at Catspaw! \:D/
Are you insulting my advanced age or the age of the actors I like? ;) That officially puts Trent on my "do not meet again" list. :noway:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

<3<3<3
BBB
Thanks, BBB, I'd love to meet you, too! (And it wouldn't be that difficult, either. \:D/.) Also, KBT, JIA, KODY 105...it seems my criteria is that you have to have a username that either is, or is easily, initialized. :D Oh, and just like everyone else, I think it would be cool to meet Catspaw.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

I wouldn't want to meet everyone on The ToO.
You are all crackheads.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Frank wrote:

That's be totally hip! \:D/

:lol:
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Samwise wrote:I'd love to get to meet Dr. Watson and Laura Ingalls. I have indirectly heard of them from a few of my non-online friends that know them in person.
Hah, that's cool. \:D/ I think I know who you're talking about. ;)

I would like to meet: Samwise, Danadelfos, Jonathan, Top & Admiral, JIA, Catspaw, and Sarai! \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Oh, gosh, I have a lot of friends on here that I think it'd be cool to meet. Last year, I think I met 15 online friends. \:D/ It'd be cool to see some of them again, too. It would take a long time to list everyone on here that I'd like to meet/see again. :anxious:
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Pfft. I have met Tim, Sarai, Agent Robert Mitchell, Kait, Sarai's twin (I forget his username), and Kat (but I met her before the TH was made).

Am I just unpopular? No one wants to meet me? If Sarai has been saying that I have bad breath, it is all lies. I promise. :(

;)
Do you believe in the couch?
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

your just to busy Danny :p