Next Season Predictions!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Next Season Predictions!

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

What do you think will happen? What would you like to see happen?

I think:

-We'll learn more about Eugene's past

-Connie will continue writing her book.

I want:

-To see more of Katrina-- especially of her interacting with Eugene and his dad.

-KATRINA TO GET PREGNANT!!! (Although personally, I think she already is... :anxious: Hasn't it been like three years since she and Eugene got married?)

-For Jason to come back and do more spy stuff.

-To learn a bit more about Grady.

-To learn more about Dr. Blackgaard's 'official' past.

-To hear how things worked out for Mandy, and if her parents divorced or got back together.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I miss Nick...:(
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

I'd like Xavier to come back, as well as Rodney and Nick, so that they can do an ep.

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Kris Doyle
Still standing tall

Post by Kris Doyle »

If Rodney is included, I want them to give us some indication that he's finally grown up.

I agree with Rachael that Katrina should interact with Eugene and Leonard, and that she and Eugene should have a child on the way.

Xavier should definitely come back! So should Jared, perhaps.
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

As I think I stated somewhere else on this website, I feel that Eugene finding his dad was a perfect set up for Eugene to become a father of his own.

Anyway, the things that weren't wrapped up at the end of the last season (Eugene's father, Connie's book, Mandy's family) will eventually be continued. And I'd like to hear more from the Shepherds, though I expect Aubrey going to college was a way to finish their storyline.

Well, whatever AIO decides to do, I'll probably like it (unless they bring back the split-episodes). :-$
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Applesauce wrote: Well, whatever AIO decides to do, I'll probably like it (unless they bring back the split-episodes). :-$
What if they decide to try quarter episodes!! Four-6 minutes adventures on each program! :-s

The BC
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Bennett wrote:
Applesauce wrote: Well, whatever AIO decides to do, I'll probably like it (unless they bring back the split-episodes). :-$
What if they decide to try quarter episodes!! Four-6 minutes adventures on each program! :-s

The BC
*gags violently* Don't give them any ideas, BC. ;-)

I'll be happy if they tie up loose ends while sprinkling in a few slice of life episodes. :-) And steer clear of the split episoes.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

That would be too quick for me. I'd probably go insane trying to figure out what was happening.

I want less Grady episodes. And more about Eugene, Katrina (and baby!), Connie and the DeWhites. Also Mandy and Liz.

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I didn't think Grady was SO bad... but there are characters I like better than him, and if I had to choose I'd rather see them.

Are listening, Mr. Hoobler? ;-) We want Eugene and Katrina to have a baby! :pray:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Grady is ok.. But I'd rather have some other characters over him..
...I hate marquees.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I agree, they should have a baby.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I still don't know if I like the idea of Eugene and Katrina having a baby, at least not yet. Technically they've been married a long time, but almost all of that has been off air. Katrina is hardly ever even on the show anymore, it seems, and there's still lots of stuff happening in Eugene's life, with his family/father thing happening.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I think she might already BE pregnant. She was awfully grouchy last season.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I think that we'll here more about Eugene's dad and Mandy's parents. ;)

With Eugene's dad, there still seems to be a lot of mystery and intrigue so I expect some thrillers surrounding that.

I'm not eager to have Eugene and Katrina having a child yet because we need to focus on his dad right now. Also, Katrina's hardly been around (not that I mind since I don't like her voice) so it might be kinda rough to suddenly unearth her again only to have a major change.

Mandy's family situation should also resurface at some point but I don't know how soon. They might take their time on this one.

We'll probably hear more from Grady and family. AIO seems to want to make him an integral part of the show to explore the ideas of a non-believer reacting to (and interacting with) religion but remaining skeptical. At the same time, they're exploring the single parent family with younger children. We've had Connie, Whit's grandkids, and the Myers, but those situations were all different.

There'll undoubtedly be more shows with the Washingtons. They're are AIO's "first family" right now and we hear plenty of them. :)
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I almost wonder if Katrina's disappearance has been deliberate... I mean, what better way to introduce the 'baby' than to have Katrina waddle into Whit's End and have Connie freak out:

"Oh my gosh! You're... but... Eugene... I can't believe... WHIT!!!"

;-)

It seems like something the AIO peoples would do-- have a character drop out of sight for a while, then re-introduce them with a major theme.
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I wonder if Katrina's pregnancy would last as long as Eugene and Katrina's engagement? :-

After Three O'Clock Call, I finally like Grady! Though I still think his character could be easily overused. He'll be in plenty more adventures, nonetheless.
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I miss Nick...:(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bennett wrote:I miss Nick...:(
So we've heard. ;) I kind of miss him too, though not as much as you, it seems.
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Applesauce wrote:I wonder if Katrina's pregnancy would last as long as Eugene and Katrina's engagement? :-
*Dies laughing*

*Regains composure*

*Bursts out laughing again*
underdogfan710
Pilgrim

Post by underdogfan710 »

How can you regain composure if you're dead? :-s
God promises a safe landing, not smooth passage.

:shocking: + :jester: = :mad: