I'm doing WHAT?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Jo, that's awesome you're starting college early! I wish I had done that. I graduated from highschool early, so I took a year off before college.
Have fun at BJU. It's great you're going to a Christian school.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Ooh. Congratulations, Joanne. I have been to BJU for several events before; it's an okay school. Pensacola's worse, imho, in regards to strictness of policies and seemingly harsh penalties for associations to unapproved activity.
Joanne wrote: This would explain my disappearance from the toO, due to extreme business.
I was intrigued as to why you weren't responding. O.o
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Whitty Whit wrote:Ooh. Congratulations, Joanne. I have been to BJU for several events before; it's an okay school. Pensacola's worse, imho, in regards to strictness of policies and seemingly harsh penalties for associations to unapproved activity.
Yes it has come to my attention that you HAVE been to several events!! haha! :D Gahh can't wait 'til Fall Fest!! And yes PCC has some very odd rules. So does BJU, but PCC is much more odd. ;)
Whitty Whit wrote:
Joanne wrote: This would explain my disappearance from the toO, due to extreme business.
I was intrigued as to why you weren't responding. O.o
Yeah I usually reply right away. ;)
Last edited by Joanne on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

That's awesome Joanne! Physical Therapy, sounds great :) I've thought about going into that, we'll see. I'm sure you'll have a great year
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Thanks JP!!

And so begins the two busy days of frantic preparation before move in on Friday. Will I survive? ....hopefully.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

So.

:-

How's school going?
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Oh that totally explains why you're not on much.
BJU? Uh, have fun, I guess.
BTW, on my school blog for BJU when I used to take it, one of the girls posted saying it's really, really good to go to a christian college. Almost like saying you have to. Which I don't agree with, especially since there are specific unis and stuff that are really good to go to for what you want to do. And I want to be a vet, so I know which university I want to go to.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

School is going awesomely. It's taken some getting used to. Particularly the deadline part. And the crazy desperate freshman boys part.... wasn't expecting THAT! bahaha. But yeah it's been awesome.

It's really up to you. I don't really have an opinion about going to a secular university of Christian university. I enjoy going to a Christian school, but it's not for everyone.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Hey.. how was Farm Fest, Joanne?

;)
#FOREVERKITTY
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Hey! Farm Fest was amazing! haha!

Just to let everyone know... I MET WHITTY WHIT!!!! In real life, and we talked, IN REAL LIFE. I was really super weird meeting someone I met online, but it was so cool to be able to talk about the ToO and have someone else understand! :P
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Now that I'm comfortable behind my username again, we can now talk without the awkwardness. \:D/
#FOREVERKITTY
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Oh, awesome. It really is a small world.